The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Fetlife

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
Often123
Male Member

USA
#11 | Posted: 1 Mar 2020 19:30
Brosse6:
Fetlife suffer from the same problems as iPun?

I know nothing about iPun, but as for Fetlife...
It's a mix, some are into pure spanking, some are into more of the BDSM angles and some bizarre kinks.
I'm sure some of my female friends there probably think I need a spanking for being offline so long. Lol. No doubt they are right.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 5 Mar 2020 18:04
Thanks everyone for your responses.Still undecided about joining.Maybe asking something more specific would be helpful.For example, how would I navigate the site to find a group or discussion about, oh say, school discipline roleplay? Or F/F domestic discipline?

Often123
Male Member

USA
#13 | Posted: 7 Mar 2020 20:00
One small word of caution about Fetlife: Maybe it is because they are a huge site, but some female members have reported stalking and very abusive comments/behavior with little apparent action by the Mods, unlike here on the LSF. Some quit in disgust. I hope that will be improved.
-- Searching the site for topics of interest isn't too bad, however. Check under 'fetishes' and groups.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#14 | Posted: 7 Mar 2020 21:07
Sorry to hear about female members being stalked and harassed on Fetlife. But trolls and nastiness and personal attacks used to turm up on other sites I visited. Sometimes the old SIN board got downright vicous, drawing warnings and deletions from the mods.
One that didn't was Spanking Classics. Really miss them.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#15 | Posted: 8 Mar 2020 07:51
Tried last night and the morning to join Fetlife to see what it was like.

They sent me the log-in pin codes to my phone, but when I tried to put the number in the boxes it does not record them and then it timed me out with a fail message.

I've given up.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#16 | Posted: 8 Mar 2020 19:33
If it requires sending stuff to your phone, its forget it for me. I don't give out my phone number for the purpose of joining websites.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#17 | Posted: 8 Mar 2020 20:45
My intent with my previous comments was neither to push Fetlife or bash it, it was only a caution, primarily for women. Also, my compliment to the mods here in the LSF were sincere.
BTW, Happy Women's Day.

maelstr0m
Male Member

USA
#18 | Posted: 17 Feb 2021 01:28
I had mixed feelings about signing up on Fetlife. Once on there, I was able to join a few groups that seemed compatible with things that I enjoy and filter out the rest. I ignore the extreme material.

If you happen to like thousands to maybe millions of pictures of every variation of erotic photos, then you could give it a try. There were a few F/M photos that got my attention - big time. You can 'favorite' photos and videos without have to save them as a file. Seems that most people with profiles on there are "Not Looking" for anyone. Just there for 'hanging out'.

Instead of stories, they have questions and answers, groups, very long lists of fetishes that you can label yourself as, upload photos, etc.

maelstr0m
Male Member

USA
#19 | Posted: 17 Feb 2021 01:32
Sandysmith9207

I think the last sentence of your post from 1 March 2020 intended to say: "I have NO interest in people being tied up, beaten, etc." instead of " I have do interest . . .".
: )

BlooDenim
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 17 Feb 2021 06:23
Brosse6:
Offline now Brosse6
Male Author
France
I have not tried Fetlife, and have always been cautious about the use of spanking related sites.

I joined iPunishment the other year, but left it when someone kept posting child images. Also there was too much BDSM stuff and a couple of posters started asking very invasive questions.

I am a domestic spanking purist and not a BDSM fan, does Fetlife suffer from the same problems as iPun?

I joined Fetlife after the demise of a previous site whose name escapes me for now.
I use it to keep in toouch with like-minded members of "the scene".
It is open to everything and everything is on there, although you may find much is "only for friends".
Because it is almost a register of doms, dommes, subs, slaves and every perversion you can think of there are unpleasant people on there too.
You can block people and you can choose who to accept as friends and what of your content is public or private.
I would suggest that you go and have a look under a different name, you can always change it once you feel secure.

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 15
adrimc88, freewilly, Nobmeister, Smachtai, wooz1111
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9