LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

CP startle in Birds of Prey

kerrsutherland
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 17 Feb 2020 21:05
At the start of Birds of Prey, there is an omage of Harley's origins. At one point, she's given to nuns to raise and the next thing you see is her over a nun's lap who is about to apply a thick wooden paddle to Harley's assets. Totally unexpected and hilarious as Harley is giving the screen her sh't eating grin. To be honest, after hearing her origin story, I just wanted to cuddle her. She needs more cuddles and less OTK time; although, she needs that to with love.

Patron
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 18 Feb 2020 23:08
Good to know. I was going to skip this one, but I'll definitely take a look.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 19 Feb 2020 21:05
I have no idea what Harley is doing in a Birds of Prey movie, but any setting in which a superheroine/super villianess gets her hiney reddened gets my vote.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 21 Feb 2020 04:48
Before anyone gets too excited about this, it's one swat with a paddle applied to a juvenile Harley's clothed behind, and it's a cute little animated origin sequence. It is fun movie, though, with Harley and her cohorts creating all sorts of mayhem in Gotham. She's sans Joker, and it's very much a girl power film.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 5 Mar 2020 02:25
Well, it can be that tiny little difference that makes an otherwise mediocre superhero movie endurable. DC hasn't done that splendidly recently. I mean, how is it even remotely possible to screw up the Suicide Squad concept? So even a hint of a spanking...

Patron
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 5 Mar 2020 11:48
The animated sequence is online and you can find it on youtube if you search. It is a full on otk scene, but it's an underage cartoon so not my thing. I think the only spank Margot Robbie has taken has been when she got her bottom smacked in Pan Am for uniform infraction.

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 12
brettchad, codpjo, danjackson84, Joechangiowa, michael57, ncmtnspanker, Perry
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9