The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

First Party - any advice?

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
transmanspankee
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 30 Jan 2020 13:44
Hello! Tomorrow I'm going to my first spanking party, and I was wondering if anyone had any advice. For context, it's a domestic party in the UK with around 20 people. I've not met anyone before, though I'm friends with the hosts (hence why I'm going). I'm a 20 year old trans man and a bottom. Are there any surprisingly things I should pack? Are there any faux pas I'm unlikely to have heard of? Any tips, advice or comments gratefully received! Thank you.

BlooDenim
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 30 Jan 2020 18:44
Been to a few, ones where I am a spanker, at least until the "end" when one is allowed 1-1 if one wants.
Unlikely there will be any frightful people there, so just be normal and talk to the others.
Things you should pack? How long a party is it? If it requires a toothbrush then I'm unqualified as I've only ever been to two of those and left by midnight.
Are you intending bottoming for the other attendees? In which case make sure your shreddies are nice & clean you don't have odd socks on and pack some cold cream. I used to use Arnica, but Kami Robertson told me it makes your skin hard.
Good luck and how about you give us a report in writing?

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 30 Jan 2020 20:07
If this is your first with these people, I would say to not go in with high expectations. Perhaps things will go swimmingly and you'll be drowning in painful attention, but it is just as likely that the other guests might take some time just getting to know you. Don't be pushy, but as BlooDenim said, "just be normal and talk to others". It's good advice. In doing so you might make a good connection with someone and things could progress from there.

Also as stated above, on a practical level....ensure you are the model of sterling hygiene

danjackson84
Male Member

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 30 Jan 2020 21:03
I don't know if you've seen any of Jillian Keenan's videos on YouTube, though she has a video with some very helpful advice about attending your first party (https://youtu.be/bjAJOUoU8Mk).

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 30 Jan 2020 21:05
I don't have any advice, sorry. I just wanted to say that I'm very, very, very envious and I wanted to wish you the absolute best of luck.

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#6 | Posted: 30 Jan 2020 22:10
No advice here but I just wanted to applaud your bravery. Maybe it's easier for men (or transmen) to make that leap. I would be apoplectic and could never summon up the courage to attend such an event even though it would be with "birds of a feather" , so to speak!

tyrport
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 31 Jan 2020 02:04
Don't be afraid. As spankos are out of the ordinary, I have found them to be a very accepting group of people. It's not a bad idea to go in not expecting to play, but being open with it if you feel comfortable. Have fun. Be open about it being your first time. Any faux pas will be excused.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 31 Jan 2020 05:11
Transmanspankee, I have some experience in this arena. Like others we would love to hear how the party turned out. It was my experience there may be some surprises ahead. I ran into a lady who's name sounds like Gwyn. That was the character I wrote about in Cupid Strikes Gwyn where I spanked her in part one. Unbelievably, we were both raised in the same rural small town in the Midwest. We were surprised to run into each other at a party recommended by Kinematics in NYC.. This was back when I was a young buck and still unmarried.

During the later part of the evening I had let myself be cajoled in the moment to be locked in stocks hanging by chains from the ceiling. . She came over called me by name. Soon, I was clad in shiny green briefs. Then she and took a wooden paddle to my bottom as the crowd cheered her on to my squeals.. They watched in front of the large alcove with chain keeping out all but the participants. Afterwards she unlocked me and bought me a juice at the bar. The place was Paddles In New York City. She whispered to me that she had read the serial after her friend Donna had found it. I have read the comments many times and have a funny feeling one of them must be from my paddler. All I know is she left my bottom cherry red like my author name.

transmanspankee
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 1 Feb 2020 14:24
Quick update while I'm still here (finishes tomorrow) - I am having the BEST time. If you get the chance to go to a party, GO. This is one of the loveliest experiences of my life.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 1 Feb 2020 19:46
transmanspankee:
Quick update while I'm still here (finishes tomorrow) - I am having the BEST time. If you get the chance to go to a party, GO. This is one of the loveliest experiences of my life.

It sounds wonderful. The best of luck to you for the final. Where do I find these parties?

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 24
Glenlivet, LPL51681, Pembridge06, SNM, soffit
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9