LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Is it genetic?

Page  Page 2 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»
Often123
Male Member

USA
#11 | Posted: 29 Jan 2020 18:44
This could be an interesting development.

kerrsutherland
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 30 Jan 2020 00:15
Frankly, I think it's genetic. Why, besides all the R/L stories I've heard concerning differing generations, simple: In college, way before the net was a common thing, searched for a Disciplinarian in CP periodicals that contained personal ads. In one, found an ad from my Maternal One. 'nough said!

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 30 Jan 2020 01:52
PhilK:
Obvious question - have you also smacked your daughter's bottom?

Nope. I would find me smacking her rear to be incredibly inappropriate. I think her bottom should only be smacked by whoever she eventually settles down with.

BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 30 Jan 2020 11:46
kerrsutherland:
Frankly, I think it's genetic. Why, besides all the R/L stories I've heard concerning differing generations, simple: In college, way before the net was a common thing, searched for a Disciplinarian in CP periodicals that contained personal ads. In one, found an ad from my Maternal One. 'nough said!

I presume you did not pay her a visit, but imagine how embarrassed she would have been if you had done. Or maybe she might just have been irate and you might have got a freebie. The possibilities for a story are endless. Thanks for sharing.

BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 30 Jan 2020 11:50
Glagla:
Nope. I would find me smacking her rear to be incredibly inappropriate.

I agree. Spanking for me has strong sexual overtones, so spanking my own daughter would seem like incest.
Glagla:
I think her bottom should only be smacked by whoever she eventually settles down with.

From what you have told us, it sounds as if she might be the one doing the spanking.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#16 | Posted: 30 Jan 2020 13:31
kerrsutherland:
In college, way before the net was a common thing, searched for a Disciplinarian in CP periodicals that contained personal ads. In one, found an ad from my Maternal One. 'nough said!

I can't speak for you or anyone else, but I will say that had the same thing happened to me, it would have changed my life somewhat substantially.

BlooDenim
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 30 Jan 2020 18:53
I only ever spanked two of my daughters, once and at the same time, for doing something beyond the pail/pale.
Is it genetic?
I'm not sure if any of my daughters have it, but when moving my son a few years ago, I did find a table-tennis bat and a leather paddle in a box under his bed. I have never broached the subject with him............

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 30 Jan 2020 20:59
BashfulBob:
From what you have told us, it sounds as if she might be the one doing the spanking.

Well, she seems to have become quite competent in that field already I must say. It stung pretty good

danjackson84
Male Member

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 30 Jan 2020 21:32
For those that don't follow her already, Jillian Keenan has recently released a couple of interesting videos on the topic of where spanking fetishes come from (https://youtu.be/D3xdXj0acZo; https://youtu.be/z43rbt3Zk2A). Not exactly an answer to your question Glagla, but somewhat related, and very interesting and worthwhile nonetheless.

kerrsutherland
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 31 Jan 2020 06:34
BashfulBob
We had a couple of discussions and during the last one the Maternal One stated she'd "grown-up" and din't pursue it anymore. Is anyone else pushing a bridge for sale?

Page  Page 2 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 7
Chandler, donut88, hhouse, Johnrichter, Matteo69, oldwrangler2, simar1, SlippersSting, spanksandsuch
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9