LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Stories for landlords who keep losing the rent

kerrsutherland
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 12 Jan 2020 03:27
Bit of a R/W rant, landlord keeps losing money orders mailed either monthly or bimonthly. This is the third time. It's why I switched from checks to MOs. So now he's lost the second one of those. So I'm thinking, there's enough stories about naughty tennants. How about landlords/landladies who keep losing the blasted rent!

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 12 Jan 2020 15:02
I can't for my life get that plot to work...

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 12 Jan 2020 18:40
Glagla:
I can't for my life get that plot to work...

Never say never. I guess the question should be, is the landlord an irresponsible doofus who keeps losing the rent money, or is (s)he a nefarious asshat claiming not to have received it so they can hold their tenants accountable for 'late charges?'

In the first case, the tenants need to rise up and teach the landlord a lesson, while in the second case, the tenants need to rise up and teach the landlord a lesson. Hmm; seems like there's only one way this story can end no matter how it starts.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 12 Jan 2020 21:44
mj2001:
Never say never.

Well, it looks as if you have some work to do mj; a two-part story coming up in the near future?

Often123
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 13 Jan 2020 18:46
Stories that need to be written, I'd say.

aka
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 14 Jan 2020 00:09
Toss in a few problems with the landlord being less than quick about repairing the heating or air conditioning, and you've got a serial.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 14 Jan 2020 14:12
Story potential, certainly. And why not make it a landlady?
As for the r/l issue, send it by registered or certified mail, that requires his signature to receive it. And the sender is informed that it was either delivered, or was returned because the recipient did not sign to receive it in a timely manner. Either way there is proof that it was delivered, or an attempt was made to do.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 15 Jan 2020 00:16
Redskinluver:
As for the r/l issue, send it by registered or certified mail, that requires his signature to receive it. And the sender is informed that it was either delivered, or was returned because the recipient did not sign to receive it in a timely manner. Either way there is proof that it was delivered, or an attempt was made to do.

Spoilsport! Actually, joking aside, that is excellent advise for any bill where there might be a dispute about it being paid.

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 10
bs519, canth256, christopherotk50, goddan
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9