library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Regarding Dommes

SNM
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 18 Aug 2010 04:54
Are there really so few women who like to spank men, or are they just severely underrepresented on the internet?

medici
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 18 Aug 2010 12:01
Most seem to be snaffled by girls or are driven off by them lol.

That, plus needy male subs who don't know how to treat a Lady.

Do I sound bitter?! But you're right.. there are very few Dommes online.

spankdaddy
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 18 Aug 2010 13:38
I was on another forum once and this exact topic came up. It was determined that in many cases that are F/M it is in a switch role. The pure Dommes role is rare.

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 18 Aug 2010 13:55
I believe that straight women who are genuinely inclined to take the top role are extremely rare. Obviously, a lot of women will do it for money and I think quite a few will do it just to please a partner, but true female tops are almost mythical creatures.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 19 Aug 2010 01:25
Not necessarily so. If a woman gets rid of her inhibitions, she will take the "top" role. It happens. She might say," he might like it." It does occur. Although not very often. It happens. I had one gal who really didn't like being spanked, but she didn't mind doing it.

supermario
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 20 Aug 2010 12:53
After 5 years of searching for a Top, I have at last found not one but two, both ladies agree I need a good hard spanking on a regular basis and todate I have had three spankings by the one and two plus a caning from the other. It is wonderful

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 12
edward77, Geoffrey, Kecskejani, mrswitcheroo, Pembridge06, rindom, Robertz
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9