library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

A little treat from France

brodiejlb
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 27 Dec 2019 22:29
If members would care to Google videos "le directeur de l'ecole 42 donne des fessee" they should find something of interest on site 19h59.com. Stick with it until around 30 secs - trust me it's worth it.

Regards & Happy Christmas.

Brodie

kerrsutherland
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 27 Dec 2019 23:55
"Oh honey, if you think it was about when you were almost seen by a total stranger getting Disciplined in a public area, take a good long look up on your left and wave."

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 28 Dec 2019 00:22
This is the kind of recording that actually makes me believe that it might be worth going to an art installation. It was just too bad that the third wheel showed up just as things were about to climax. Lovely couple, this beats having sex in public.

thepreacherswife
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 28 Dec 2019 12:23
Incredible. Those French...

Apparently this was the director of a school (a free coding institution mostly attended by young men) and a consensual "game" with a non-student during a public event at the school and they apparently had sex afterward.

There was an expose published in 2018 about various goings on at the school (culture of harassment of women, financial shenanigans, etc.) that caused the director to be ousted.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#5 | Posted: 28 Dec 2019 15:34
thepreacherswife

The British historian and conservative David Starkey claims that "All the worst ideas in Western society have come from the French."

What he fails to point out is that in France these ideas are not a problem because they stay within the confines of academia and get ignored by the population, much as the French ignore most of the laws promulgated by the French Government.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 28 Dec 2019 18:21
Don't mind me, just passing through, didn't see a thing ... (yeah right!).

I guess the Director was having plenty of fun in his position of power until the wheels finally came off.

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 5
brushspanker267, donut88, magegod989, Matteo69, Schoyce1, Seegee, Swater101, vwd
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9