LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Soul Man Spanking Threat

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 3 Dec 2019 14:32
In the late 90s there was a short lived TV show called Soul Man. It starred Dan Aykroyd as a widowed Episcopal priest. In one episode, he is on the phone making a date. His son walked by and began to tease him. He said, (to his son) "You know, you're not too old for a spanking." We don't hear what the woman he has made a date with says, but she must have thought he was still talking to her. He quickly added (to her) "Oh no, not you!" After a brief pause he added,"Unless..."

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 19 Dec 2019 21:41
Wheatwine:
In the late 90s there was a short lived TV show called Soul Man. It starred Dan Aykroyd as a widowed Episcopal priest. In one episode, he is on the phone making a date. His son walked by and began to tease him. He said, (to his son) "You know, you're not too old for a spanking." We don't hear what the woman he has made a date with says, but she must have thought he was still talking to her. He quickly added (to her) "Oh no, not you!" After a brief pause he added,"Unless..."

There's potential for a short spanking story based on this kind of an inadvertently overheard phone remark, I'm figuring.

Although if I were to have written it, given my spankophile orientation I'd have been inclined to reverse the genders involved, before exploring what might happen...

--C.K.

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 5
azotainas, Bobjonesie, isalove, lowendtheory
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9