The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Female celebrities caned at school

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
cady09
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 27 Nov 2019 16:41
Anybody wondered if any lady celebs got their bottoms caned at school? I was watching a clip on youtube of loose women (don't laugh) and they were discussing the lack of school discipline. Jane Moore then went on to say they had caning at her school. This certainly made me more interested. I found out that Jane went to an all girls school. She didn't go into any details, but couldn't help but hope it was applied to the bottom. A sixth form Jane having to lift her skirt and bend over a chair in the headmistresses study

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#2 | Posted: 27 Nov 2019 17:21
There used to be a site a few years back that quoted all the autobiographies and sound bites of famous women who were spanked. I think it was called Spanking Facts and Research.

If was one of the early spanking sites and they also listed quotes from the now defunct Friends Reunited forum.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 27 Nov 2019 17:35
I remember Spanking Facts and Research. It has been gone for some time, seem to recall it was having some problems with people posting inappropriate material.
Don't know how accurate it was either, lots of unsubstantiated rumors like one about Britney Spears being spanked by Aerosmith's Stephen Tyler backstage at her Superbowl halftime concert early in her career. Not believable.
Chross tried to continue it as his site, but he has become inactive, although he or someone claims they are dealing with getting rid of the spammers that took the message board. Still see them posting though.
It used to be quite active, about the only legit posts now are from those trying to keep the spanking in women's wrestling thread going. Its a good one too.

cady09
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 27 Nov 2019 17:47
Redskinluver
Britney Spears being spanked backstage at the Superbowl halftime show now there's an interesting thought. It would have had to be the paddle for sure. But I agree that doesn't sound very believable. Although I bet Britney may have been spanked by her Mom when growing up.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#5 | Posted: 27 Nov 2019 19:27
In many cases SF&R used to quote directly from autobiographies or give a URL to an interview.

I suspect that like a lot of early spanking sites they just ran out of new ideas.

The quotations from Friends Reunited were interesting because the claims were often backed up by other pupils at that school. Though FriendsReU proved to have dark side that resulted in many divorces where old flames were rediscovered, a couple of successful liable suits by teachers and even a murder I believe.

theo54
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 27 Nov 2019 19:46
Jennifer Saunders went to Nothwich School, where the Head was the fearsome Janet Dines. She describes Miss Dines and the regime in her autobiography and also says this:

'I knew girls who were caned so hard that the cane would strike the knuckles of the hand holding up their skirt.'

Ouch! I wonder if it ever happened to her?

cady09
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 28 Nov 2019 00:16
theo54:
https://youtu.be/Sdpkz1KLBAE?t=66

I wouldn't have minded seeing Jennifer Saunders get six of the best with her skirt up

Think I've read about that Janet Dines before getting in the newspapers for caning a girl too hard

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#8 | Posted: 28 Nov 2019 07:06
There still seem to be dsome remnants of SF&R here:
[url=https://www.oocities.org/hollywood/cinema/6582/index.htm][/url]

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#9 | Posted: 28 Nov 2019 08:58
The problems with most autobiographies and chat show interviews undertaken by "Celebs" is that they are intended to keep their their profile in the spotlight. Therefore any references to spankings they claim they got or didn't get are questionable.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 28 Nov 2019 18:27
cady09's comment about a mature Britney getting paddled certainly is. Would not be all surprised if it came up in BaredAffair.
Speaking of BaredAffair, we will be losing those archives forever when Yahoo Groups shut down Dec. 14. All photos, files, messages and everything else will disappear so I understand.
A real shame. I wonder if someone might be able to load and save the BA material somehow.
Some of it also appeared on the old SIN site and may be archived there.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 5
ch1ckory, SinclairMP, timmytim, tyrport
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9