LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Choking sex play

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#11 | Posted: 25 Nov 2019 11:01
Having a spanking fetish which involves two people who know and trust one another giving hand spankings is incredibly safe, far more so than playing any kind of sport. Use implements, or start playing in clubs and suchlike and the risk element increases slightly, but not much as long as you're careful.
Bring in knives, ropes, gags, whips, etc and you need to know the people you are playing with well, their skill levels and mental health as the risk climbs. And I personally think there are places you really, really shouldn't go because there is a real risk of ending up with lasting injury or death, but in the wider BDSM world it's apparently bad form to criticise ANY activity entered into by consenting adults. I wouldn't like to see stories which deal with themes such as choking play.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 25 Nov 2019 19:58
Whenever I hear about choking sexplay, I can't help but think of Carradine, the character of Cheryl on Archer, and the TV show the Sinner........in that order.

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#13 | Posted: 26 Nov 2019 00:54
No matter how many precautions you take breath play will always be dangerous.

However anyone doing it with a person who has taken drugs or alcohol, who you do not have 100% trust in (that is for the both parties) and has an agreed as near as possible safety mechanism to communicate and halt session immediately, raises that inherent risk manyfold.

We of course read of folk dying during breathplay and kind of just think oh well and move on, however have to admit seeing images of the victim who looked such a vibrant young intelligent lady, did hit a nerve.

Wish this death would be the last regarding such practices, but alas it will not be, foolhardiness, accident and the seeking of that intensity of orgasm will inevitably lead to further deaths.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 12 : Guests - 8
cossington, Elorac, Filbert74, hstar1995, hydegreen, maryt, nick2911, ntytina, Pembridge06, phillipuk, tbeans, travelmark
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9