The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

French Beer

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 27 Sep 2019 23:48
While I tend to think of France producing wines and Germany beers, this French brand of beer looks interesting...

https://www.wine-calais.co.uk/les-brasseurs-de-gayant-brewery/20751-la-fessee-spankin g-beer-box-2x33-cl-1-glass.html

--C.K.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 28 Sep 2019 05:51
Interesting commercial proposition. I wonder if I can invest some money in that French beer-producing company?

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#3 | Posted: 28 Sep 2019 06:47
France is a massive Beer producer with the breweries located in the North East alongside the Belgian Brewers with whom they share a common ancestry. The Belgians make better craft beer than the Germans and many of the French brews are superb, even at a commercial level.

Much of Beer sold by Aldi and Tesco in the UK is brewed in France.

Also if you look at the readership charts of English speaking spanking sites, French readership is highly placed.

BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 28 Sep 2019 11:21
€14.95 for two tiny bottles, when the other beers start from €2.30? Maybe you get une fessee thrown in with the beer.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#5 | Posted: 28 Sep 2019 14:37
€3,00 a bottle here:

https://www.chai5.fr/bieres/1155-biere-la-fessee-triple-la-punition-houblonnee.html

Many of the craft beers in France and Belgium are expensive, but you are paying for quality.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 28 Sep 2019 15:36
I have had countless excellent examples of Belgian beer (Stella Artois NOT among them) but I believe I've only had one French beer (that came in an odd oval-shaped bottle, St. something-or-other?) a while back and recall it being less than mediocre. If however, craft brews are being produced that are of equal quality to the Belgian ones, I'd be more than willing to try them, but I haven't seen them. I will look more closely on my next trip out.

(I also noticed that the spanking box set included a Tripel and a lager. An odd combination to be sure and I would hesitate to spend any serious amount of money on a lager regardless of its purported quality.)

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#7 | Posted: 28 Sep 2019 15:59
KDP - I think that was Saint-Omer which is indeed a bottom end bière.

Most of the big supermarkets like Carrefour and LeClerc have decent craft bière sections along with the mass production stuff.

A really nice and inexpensive dark French bière is Pelforth Brun, their Blonde however is too gassy.

Cue the gag that ALL Blondes gas a lot.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 28 Sep 2019 17:27
I have to say I love the artwork.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 28 Sep 2019 19:46
Often123:
I have to say I love the artwork.

Yes, the label illustration, along with the beer's name, was my entire point in posting the link, I wasn't concerned with the amount and/or quality of the beer itself.

Since a rather fancy glass is included with the two bottles, I'm figuring that the boxed set is being sold primarily as a 'collectible' rather than as beer for serious consumption.

That's why I might purchase it anyway...

--C.K.

marcogunherd
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 6 Oct 2019 06:15
French beer and French opera.

Two really bad ideas.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 13
andres, Bilboa, hankypanky, klamath, mihaispk, oldwrangler2, Salguod, SAW1968, Seegee, Steve0958
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9