library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Challenge to writers

raisedkilt
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 2 Aug 2019 02:27
Howdy to all the great writers on this site. Can anyone come up with a stand alone story or series using the following...

The husband as a kilt wearing over muscled red haired thick accent of questionable parentage bent over being spanked with his kilt raised and tears running down his red freckled face and the look of pure glee on his blond blue eyed cute as a button female spanker from Iceland with a walnut paddle made in the far north of an unknown tribe trapped in a time warp caused by a force of gravitational anomaly from the planet Horn of Plentiful Strokes much to the delight of his mother-in-law Queen of Strange Delights.

This might be a fun challenge. RK and wife.

opb
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 2 Aug 2019 08:27
I'm not sure you have given us enough detail there to envision the scene, RK

BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 2 Aug 2019 10:06
I have a story in my archives along very similar lines (one of my hairy scotsman series), but because of a shortage of walnut in the far north the tribe had used pine to make the paddle. So unfortunately my story does not quite fit the bill, but good luck with your quest.

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 2 Aug 2019 12:58
That sounds like it could have been a Monty Python skit!

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 2 Aug 2019 20:37
ChardT

It might have been possible to work it into the script of Monty Python and the Holy Grail?

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 2 Aug 2019 21:14
Better yet, just have the protagonist use the paddle to save the world from overgrown cream puffs and win Wimbledon, only to end up spanked by his wife for ordering too much tartan.

raisedkilt
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 3 Aug 2019 04:03
Thanks for the comments. RK

wooz1111
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 9 Aug 2019 03:55
Please Lord, have mercy on this cite.

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 12
blkspnkr, Heroth, hschmid, jimisim, JuergenB, knicks604, larry, nickw6666, Tiredny, tocciek, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9