The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Permission: Off Broadway play

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 15 Nov 2019 02:28
CrimsonKidCK
And apropos of your last paragraph, the same reaction would be the case if it were a same-sex discipline arrangement. I have yet to see anything pertaining to CDD that accepts or acknowleges the validity of anything other than the husband as HOH, and it means a heterosexual household!

markuk
Male Member

England
#12 | Posted: 16 Nov 2019 15:58
Redskinluver
As practically all types of Christians (Catholics, Evangelicals, Baptists) are completely opposed homosexual households I can't see how see how there could be homosexual CDD even more so than F/M heterosexual CDD.

You would have to just call it something else like GDD. Gay Domestic Discipline.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 17 Nov 2019 19:33
markuk
You are mostly correct, markuk. However I would like to point out that not all Christian sects are anti-gay. The American Episcopal Church(USA's version of your Anglicanism) in particular is one, even ordained an openly gay bishop. Of course some individual members or congregations may still be anti, but the official position of the church is accepting, of both gay individuals or couples.
Others like the Methodists, Unitarians, United Church of Christ, Quakers, are supportive to greater or lesser degrees.
Its the evangelical,fundamentalist Protestants, those who are rightwing in politics, Trump supporters, and anti-science, who are most vocal homophobes.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 18 Nov 2019 18:00
Redskinluver:
Its the evangelical,fundamentalist Protestants, those who are rightwing in politics, Trump supporters, and anti-science, who are most vocal homophobes.

Those are also the supposed 'Christians' who are by far the most likely to support domestic discipline, albeit of course only of the husband-spanks-wife variety, and also ironically to condemn any marital spanking situation if it's engaged in for kinky erotic pleasure. (However, I'm figuring that many evangelical 'Christians' involved in spousal M/F DD are gratified sexually by it, although they won't ever consciously admit to feeling like that.)

You're correct in stating that they'd be even more repulsed by F/F or M/M spanking, especially within a marital/romantic relationship, than they would by any wife-spanks-husband domestic discipline, since after all these 'Christians' totally reject gay marriage and highly disapprove of gay eroticism.

Evangelical 'Christianity' in the U.S.A. today has unfortunately become an authoritarian political movement, its religious trappings designed primarily to control people's voting behavior...

--C.K.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 22 Nov 2019 16:16
Unfortunately, I've not had the chance to see this. When reading the first comments, I didn't perceive it as an actual Christian performance. Isn't it rather making fun of the evangelican groups? I'm just curious and I have no idea. There are many whacko religious groups out there, but this seemed like an amusing and entertaining time, in particular for us who enjoy spanking. Has anyone here actually seen it?

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 9
Adam4824, Euphrosyne, Jason132, laura82, Ree, tyrport
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9