The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

The Prussian Girls

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 11 Jul 2019 18:44
Has anyone here ever read the cp-related piece of fiction by the pseudonym Dedeux with the title The Prussian Girls. It is one of my favorite pieces of kinky literature. It is so way overthetop and unrealistic that it is almost hilarious. I wonder what others have to say about this cp-related fiction classic?

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 11 Jul 2019 21:08
Unfortunately, I've not had the pleasure to read it, but you make it sound absolutely delightful.

lesliejones
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 11 Jul 2019 22:01
I've written about Dedeaux here, including some discussion about who he really was. Check under my name: lesliejones. But yes, The Prussian Girls is one of his better novels. As is the case with his work, it probably is more sadistic than many of us would like. But some of the characters are wonderfully drawn. There's the subtle dominance of Jacqueline Bellais, the French mistress, for example, who serves as a marvelous role model for the girls and then is revealed near the end as having another side of her nature entirely. But in many ways, it is a very satisfying novel, despite the rough stuff.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 12 Jul 2019 01:47
I believe it is available online as an ebook.

Tiredny
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 12 Jul 2019 06:17
Below is a totally commercial free site that discusses in detail Dedeaux and all of his works:

https://cpbiblio.wordpress.com/p-n-dedeaux-2/

(This site sells NOTHING, has no ads, and does not require registration.)

Anyhow, I have all of Dedeaux's books and have always enjoyed his writings. For me, the first 5 chapters of The Tutor should be read by anyone who enjoys discipline stories of servants. Like Galt observed it might be a tad over the top. Nevertheless, the setting, the characters, the dialog, and actions of all participants just seem so incredibly realistic. I mean, you just feel you've been time wrapped back some 150 years.

Regards,
Tired

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 13 Jul 2019 04:28
Tiredny

Thanks for the link, Tiredny. That was an interesting read on Dedeaux. I had somehow got the idea into my head that Dedeaux was a Belgian guy. But apparently he was a Brit! Well, not so strange ("the English vice").

Tiredny
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 13 Jul 2019 21:43
galt54:
Thanks for the link, Tiredny. That was an interesting read on Dedeaux. I had somehow got the idea into my head that Dedeaux was a Belgian guy. But apparently he was a Brit! Well, not so strange ("the English vice").

Galt, you are welcome for that link. John has done an outstanding job on his research.

As for who Dedeaux was is still confusing. Vast majority of the works were written by one person and that person is clearly British. Some of the works and chapters in others were written by an American. It seems "Dedeaux" was a house name and the publisher farmed out work to writers willing and able to meet his timelines.

Regards,
Tired

Belsteph
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 26 Jul 2019 22:42
I have a few of Dedeaux' books. While they are definitely harsher than my general preference, I enjoy them and find them to be very well written.

One of my favories is "Algiers Tomorrow" which tells of two young ladies who travel extensively, get into lots of trouble and then each are soundly thrashed, one by Dad and the other by Mom.

The character string "spank" never appears in "Prussian Girls" which contains numerous descriptions of torture. Nor in "The Tutor." So neither appears to cater to our tastes. "Algiers Tomorrow" mentions that "Mama spank." And she does!!

Perry
Male Member

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 27 Jul 2019 15:24
I had a copy many years ago; I destroyed it. I think I was ashamed to own it. It was far more violent than I enjoy and, if I remember rightly, in the later chapters had a scatological element which don't care for. There was an opening chapter (or two) tho' describing a young girl waiting in prep to be called to punishment, her trip to the punishment room following along behind an older pupil, and eventual waiting to be called. The tension was extreme and worth a read. A pity later chapters were repulsive to me!

lvancisic1
Female Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 27 Jul 2019 17:23
My thanks also Tired for the links.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 5
Alef, rickf, Smachtai, yuntsuchen, zacek
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9