library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Guy Spencer

Anorris1
Female Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 1 Jul 2019 14:00
Hi all! I've been busy and not checking in for a while lately. I stopped by for a second today to see what I've missed. Anyone know what happened to Guyspencer?

maelstr0m
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 1 Jul 2019 14:56
If you look under "Info" - "Member List" - "G" - page "26" - there is a listing for "Guy". It shows he was last logged on 571 days ago - Approx. Dec 2017.

Under "Info" - "Author List" you can find him as Guy Spencer and send him a message by clicking on the envelope icon.

: )

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 5 Jul 2019 19:30
Anorris1:
Hi all! I've been busy and not checking in for a while lately. I stopped by for a second today to see what I've missed. Anyone know what happened to Guyspencer?

Sadly, Guy's not the only one not seen here for over a year. Many prolific commenters like him have gone AWOL over the past few months (not that any of us need 'leave' to leave), among them:
tfs
islandcarol
catmama
Barretthunter
tamlynn
jools
beth83
and further back Lincoln and Nibra.

All sorely missed. Wherever they are, I hope their latest home resounds to welcome smacks and cries, and, as Dave Allen used to say, 'May their God go with them'.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 5 Jul 2019 19:52
The original mega-commenter, Sebastian, has also been absent for years, and recently author/commenter canadianspankee left the site along with his stories. Also MIA for a couple of months now is prolific commenter/validator/author Janine.

Everybody has his/her own reasons for leaving, voluntarily or otherwise. I wish the best to all of them.

Regulars here (or those who have checked the "In Memoriam" page) will know that barb, bendover, Rollin and Linda, among others, are all deceased.

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 4
Geoffrey, JanushPawlon, kattjames, Odysseus600, spkcomics, westviking
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9