LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Renaming the town

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
raisedkilt
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 3 Jun 2019 22:07
The overseers of Bend, Oregon had sent out a letter to most citizens on the subject of renaming their town. To the surprise of some on the Board of Overseers, it seems like many of the town's residents, whether new residents or those who have lived there for many years have embraced the spanking lifestyle. Having no choice the town's overseers will rename the town Bend Over, Oregon. RK

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 5 Jun 2019 18:12
Well, it seems there really is a Bend in Oregon, so this story must be true.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 6 Jun 2019 11:24
"Andover with you, naughty boy! I´ll teach you a lesson!"

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 7 Jun 2019 01:18
The road sign near Andover to "The Wallops" always made me smile. They consist of Nether Wallop, Over Wallop, and Middle Wallop, and are with the possible exception of Middle Wallop which is the HQ of the British Army helicopter corps, truly delightful villages in the upper Test valley. There is also another lovely Norfolk village near the Queen's Sandringham estate called Bircham. Which incidentally is near to Little and Great Snoring

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 7 Jun 2019 03:02
Here in Sweden people often make juvnile jokes about a small city in the north of Sweden which has the name Piteå. Now why is that?

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 7 Jun 2019 20:15
jimisim:
They consist of Nether Wallop, Over Wallop, and Middle Wallop

There are quite a few other UK place names beginning with "Over", and I happened to discover today that there's a village near Gloucester actually called "Over". So what we need now is some sort of twinning arrangement between Bend and Over.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 9 Jun 2019 14:47
Are there any towns anywhere with the name "Spank" or "Spanks" or "Spanky" or how about "Naughty"?

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 9 Jun 2019 18:39
jimisim:
Which incidentally is near to Little and Great Snoring

Amusingly enough my ancestors immigrated to America from around Little Snoring several centuries ago.

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#9 | Posted: 9 Jun 2019 23:51
There is a village in Austria called Fucking, and the equivalent of the parish council were having to pay out for the replacement of the village signs as they were being stolen by British tourists. Eventually the signs were put in a concrete surround so they couldn't be stolen.

The police chief said: "We will not stand for the Fucking signs being removed. It may be very amusing for you British, but Fucking is simply Fucking to us. What is this big Fucking joke? It is puerile."

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 10 Jun 2019 01:21
mobile_carrot

Haha! Great! The Swedish story book figure Pippi Longstocking might be the subject of a similar joke. For in the Swedish language "pippa" means "f-ck".

Also, there is a suburb of Stockholm named "Fittja". If you omit the letter "j" you get the Swedish word for "c-nt"!

And as for my previous joke about the small Swedish city of Piteå - "pitt" is the Swedish word for "dick" i.e. penis! So you are a real he-man, Brad!

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 7
carto75, daveyboy, mcfly108, MorningBob, steve77, Stramp, Unclemac47, vanillayes
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9