The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

"Do Not Spank" panties

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 2 Apr 2019 16:18
When I was a boy, I was walking through a Dollar Store one day. I happened to pass by the girl's underwear section, and noticed a pair of girl's panties with the words, "Do Not Spank," across the seat. That was something that got me to thinking. Would that deter any parent who had his or her daughter over his or her respective knees, from spanking her? Would it encourage a parent to pull the daughter;s panties down and spank er bare bottom? How would the daughter feel about wearing the panties? Would they give her a sense of freedom from spankings, or would she worry about someone seeing them, and inferring that she had, at least in the past, been subject to spankings?

Perry
Male Member

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 2 Apr 2019 18:11
We will never know, but the possibilities...

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 2 Apr 2019 18:48
Ah, how times change. My gf has a pair with 'Spank Me' across the seat - an invitation that, of course, I'm always very happy to take up...

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#4 | Posted: 2 Apr 2019 18:53
Ah... I wish I had some that came with lockable suspenders that hindered their lowering but then they'd likely just be cut off.

tyrport
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 2 Apr 2019 22:14
I'd think that it was an invitation to negotiate. Be sassy say the opposite of what you mean or bring up the subject where the panty wearer would rather Top.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 3 Apr 2019 01:10
That is funny jenny, Hoe can suspenders be unlockable? They do add a lot to our fantasies. Tx and regards

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#7 | Posted: 3 Apr 2019 04:47
I mean suspenders in the fashion like one would wear over their shoulders to hold up a pair of trousers... not suspenders like depend from a garter belt.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 3 Apr 2019 07:22
I remember seeing a pair on a tv show once, it may have been Laugh In, that had the words Spank Here on the seat.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#9 | Posted: 4 Apr 2019 13:27
Spankedjenny:
I mean suspenders in the fashion like one would wear over their shoulders to hold up a pair of trousers. not suspenders like depend from a garter belt ...

In Britain as well as in many parts of the English speaking world including here in South Africa, they are called braces.

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#10 | Posted: 4 Apr 2019 18:47
Hotspur:
In Britain as well as in many parts of the English speaking world including here in South Africa, they are called braces.

My apologies. I live in the United States so you must translate my English into English! I think it was George Bernard Shaw who said, "England and America are two countries separated by a common language." (or something to that effect).

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 12 : Guests - 7
baker551, Balor, davenhall, daveyboy, jtaylor75, kanestrokes, markie62, Maxzj88, Norskpike, Steve0958, valentin, wooz1111
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9