library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Latest additions/Recent uploads and where can we find them?

Sugarcane
Male Member

Bangladesh
#1 | Posted: 1 Feb 2019 03:28
Recently I have been busy with my work and life and my online time has been very limited. The story updates are now random at best and i have no idea what is the system. It is very much understandable that the personnel running this site has a busy life too and their efforts are very much appreciated.

But when I log in after few weeks, I can only see the 10 most recent uploads and often few of them are from same writer/s. Is there a way we can see all the recent uploads? I am not sure if there is already a way to do that. If anyone can help me out, that would be great.

Or, can we set up a thread for the latest updates? Or at the very least, if we can have 1 story per writer in the top 10, that would do some help as well. To be clear, I am not complaining our writers posting more than 1 story at a time. But if we can accommodate more writers in top 10, while checking them we can also find if there is more uploads that are not mentioned there and check them out.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 1 Feb 2019 04:11
Not sure if this entirely answers your question, but if you click on the Submissions button you'll get a list of options, one of these is Latest Loaded. It brings up all the most recently loaded stories, going back 20 or so pages worth.

Sugarcane
Male Member

Bangladesh
#3 | Posted: 1 Feb 2019 17:19
That is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks a ton!

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 1 Feb 2019 22:47
Under the same button you'll also see "Lucky Dip" which will bring up ~30 random stories. It's a good way to discover older stories.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 2 Feb 2019 15:34
With 28,000 items available here, there us no need to depend on "latest loaded." In fact, by using the search function, you have a greater chance of finding stories that suit your interest - orientation, theme, author, implements, length etc - even if they were written and loaded years ago.

Good luck!

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 9 Feb 2019 23:56
I also recommend the Lucky Dip. It is amazing the variety of stories you will find there. Several times it has lead me to exploring the author's page and reading many more of their stories. It always is a surprise when you click on the dip. CarolinaPaddler aka Cherry Red.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 10 Feb 2019 03:47
I have always without exception used the search function right from the start. I have never looked for stories in the "most recent" section (whereever that is located, which I am ignorant of). On a few occasions I have clicked on an authorĀ“s name in order to find more stories by that author (especially Fulgur, his stories are unique in their creative fantasy element). Otherwise always a search for the kind of stories I like!

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 10 Feb 2019 04:21
galt54:
I have never looked for stories in the "most recent" section (whereever that is located, which I am ignorant of).

If you click on the "Submissions" drop-down [just above the "Enter Author" search], the options will include:

"Latest Loaded" [the most recent stories added, 30 stories/page for I think 10 pages];

"Lucky Dip" [30 stories pulled at random, a good way to discover older stories]; and

"Search" [self-evident].

Hope that helps. mj

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 16
bbnebraska12, RangerN714, Wharton66
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9