library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

If you have a NSFW tumblr it will be purged!

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#11 | Posted: 8 Dec 2018 08:47
Thanks Eric! I have gone there now I can begin the painstaking process of switching them over. And by that I mean to BDSMlr

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 16 Dec 2018 17:19
I was unable to move my blog. I was locked out because I changed emails. They used that excuse to keep me from making the with Southern Paddling. I will have to start over on BDSMSLR. It makes you really appreciate how we are treated on this site.

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#13 | Posted: 17 Dec 2018 22:34
Alas, the devastation has been employed. Someone suggested I use "Gridlr.com" to backup/save my "likes" but alas, Gridlr is apparently owned by tumblr and is therefore part of the pogrom.

There is a wannabe replacement site called "BDSMLR.com" that has potential but is still in a crude and formative state. It's sort of like tumblr being a stack of tasty pancakes and bdsmlr being a stack of pancakes made from sawdust....they look rather similar but when you bite into them they're worlds apart!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 17 Dec 2018 22:39
@Spankedjenny
I was wondering where I could go to get sawdust pancakes. Now I know!

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#15 | Posted: 18 Dec 2018 06:27
@njrick
Well, at least one of us is happy then.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 18 Dec 2018 10:45
I tried to access a few dozen of the roughly 3000 Tumblr pages I've looted over the years and it does indeed seem as if the site has committed suicide. Strange idea, as I imagine that the NSFW stuff would be a vast majority of the pages, it usually is. Is there anything left at all? Any suggestions as where to people might have moved their dirty pics? I can't imagine Tumblr being the only blog site with that layout. I'll give Bdsmslr a try though.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 18 Dec 2018 14:41
I deactivated that site in protest at midnight of 12-16-2018. However, I imagine there are some very concerned faces at parent company Verizon, Yahoo's parent company of Oath. I have a small blog outside adult and what I saw was quite amazing to ay the least. Very few new posts. Purple painted breast marching in the streets will be allowed along with assurances to the LBTQ community. The 'Statue Of David" was also mentioned. They plan to purge even pictures of spanking that are 'G' and wholesome. We also cancelled our Verizon Accounts and let them know why!

Like I said earlier, we should be aware and very thankful for this site. What I like best about the library, is the staff and how they help us when we are trying to post stories and make us better in the process. Cherish, nurture and contribute to this site to keep it going and an exciting part of all our days. A place we feel comfortable about ourselves. even as several of our best read authors have left. I know we don't have pictures visible here, but we do have those conjured up in our minds and that is a good thing.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 10
AlanBarr, Alef, Euphrosyne, Eva, invadertim, letoavon, sidel, westviking
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9