LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Tarzan The Ape Man Spanking Reference

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 29 Oct 2018 21:48
In the first of the Weissmuller Tarzan movies, Jane arrives in Africa to live with her father who is already there. At about the seven minute mark, Jane is in her father's tent ad takes off her dress. Her father starts to leave, but Jane sees no need for that. She says, "After all you used to bathe me, and very nearly spanked me, too, lots of times."
"Very nearly," agrees her father.
Jane adds, "Perhaps if you had actually spanked me, I wouldn't be so obstinate. And I am, you know.
Obstinate."
I think there is an inference that if Jane's father had spanked her, it would have been on the bare bottom.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 29 Oct 2018 22:38
Probably.

There was a non-spanking scene in a Tarzan movie I'll never forge. In a Pre-Code 1934 movie called Tarzan and His Mate we see a lot more of "Jane" - the quotes are there because most of the nude scenes involved a body double.

From Wikipedia:
In this pre-Code film Jane sleeps in the nude, swims nude with Tarzan, is constantly touched by Tarzan, has a scene in which she is stranded in the jungle without clothes on, and is seen nude in silhouette when dressing in a well lit tent. That Jane and Tarzan sleep together is all the more startling by Hollywood standards because they aren't married; the end credits list O'Sullvan as Jane 'Parker,' emphasizing that she was single and living in sin.

The scene that caused the most commotion, the 'underwater ballet' sequence, was available in three different versions that were edited by M.G.M to meet the standards of particular markets. Gibbons' wife Dolores del Rio had performed a risque nude swim in Bird of Paradise (1932), a sequence that is said to have inspired the one in Tarzan. Tarzan and Jane (O'Sullivan's swimming double, Josephine McKim, who competed in the 1928 games with Johnny Weissmuller), dance a graceful underwater ballet with Jane completely nude. When she rises out of the water, Jane (now Maureen O'Sullivan) flashes a bare breast.

See- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bc7KDyLV80 if you want to watch the nude underwater ballet.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 30 Oct 2018 12:19
Goodgulf:
See- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bc7KDyLV80 if you want to watch the nude underwater ballet.

Remarkable, the exception that confirms the rule - some things actually were better before

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 30 Oct 2018 12:52
Tarzan and his Mate. Perhaps the most sensuous and erotic of all the old Tarzan movies. One thing I wonder about is Jane's costume. Its cut so high it exposes her flanks and hip area all the way up to her waist. What,if anything, is she wearing under it? Assumed that thongs were not around in the 1930s!

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 30 Oct 2018 21:57
She might have been wearing a classic G-Sting, but she might have been wearing nothing under it.

The actress was up to appearing nude in the movie (but lacked the swimming ability for the underwater ballet that showed off Weissmuller's skills) so she might very well as been accidentally flashing people as her costume moved. Personally, I like to believe she wasn't wearing a thing under her costume.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 6 Nov 2018 01:11
When I was growing up, I was not allowed to see more adult nature movies where a women's skin was more likely to be displayed. I became a fan of Tarzan movies and loved Jane. if mom came in I was quick to mention how much I enjoyed the jungle, lions, monkeys and elephants.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 13 Nov 2018 12:12
You know, can't anyone write a juicy Tarzan story here, with lots of spankings? I mean, all of them running around dressed only in loincloth is as if made for spankings. When I was a little brat, I used to dream about Tarzan giving La from Opar a good hiding. I always felt that she was sexier than Jane.

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 7
bluepencil, Bluke, Goodgulf, spankingdude, Stredlie
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9