The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Texas mom spanking news story

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
carlspanks
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 30 Oct 2018 06:41
Having just actually looked at the video for the first time, I am starting to wonder how real this is. You never see the boy, or anyone in the car. Mom just starts swinging a belt through the open door, hitting, (I would presume) the head and shoulders of whoever would have been sitting in the drivers seat. That's not a spanking, if this is real CPS is heading her way. Plus the whole thing being caught on video. Something smells fishy here.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#22 | Posted: 30 Oct 2018 19:51
Texas, huh? Hmmmm, I'm surprised she didn't just shoot him. And in Texas, she wouldn't even have had to ask the daughter to hand her the gun since she'd be packing her own, like any good Texan Mom. And if it ever reached a jury....which is doubtful......, they'd just say "he had it comin' ".

Sugarcane
Male Member

Bangladesh
#23 | Posted: 1 Nov 2018 04:55
I am not a fan of hitting children and don't support it. But given degree of the crime, I guess few misplaced belt strokes is hardly a abuse. If I were the kid, I'd prefer a good hard spanking or few rather than giving away my electronics and having my door taken away.

But may be the kid's granny will have a talk with her daughter for leaving car keys unattended and acting all crazy on open street. And may be the dad deal with the daughter for publicly shaming her younger brother. Umm, that'd be the perfect ending.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 1 Nov 2018 05:35
@Sugarcane
So in other words, you're saying that it should play out like an LSF story...

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 1 Nov 2018 05:51
kdpierre:
And in Texas, she wouldn't even have had to ask the daughter to hand her the gun since she'd be packing her own, like any good Texan Mom. And if it ever reached a jury....which is doubtful......, they'd just say "he had it comin' ".

Hmmmm, that sounds more like Illinois to me--Chicago, to be specific...

--C.K.

Sugarcane
Male Member

Bangladesh
#26 | Posted: 1 Nov 2018 07:00
njrick:
So in other words, you're saying that it should play out like an LSF story...

I am not saying how it should go or not judging the kid, mom or the sister. It might be staged and just a media stunt, honestly I don't even care. But if it were a story, definitely that'd be my preferred ending.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#27 | Posted: 1 Nov 2018 23:50
CrimsonKidCK:
Chicago, to be specific...

Good musical theater catch! But in Chicago the shooting is fatal, since this was a mother/son thing I meant it more as a "don't do it again" 'disciplinary shooting' ......like in the leg so he can't drive for a while.

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 9
bbob20, Bobjonesie, hittite, luther, Perry, rickshaw, ronclute, sircookiemon, Tfowl31
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9