Texas mom spanking news story

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 28 Oct 2018 12:52
mj2001:
Given that the dumbass was underage and driving without a license he got off easy compared to being pulled by a cop. Lying to her about where he was didn't help matters any for him.

It sounds like a plot that would work perfectly at this forum

kerrsutherland
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 28 Oct 2018 15:45
My problem, after seeing the video, is that it wasn't a spanking it was abuse. Plus there's the little matter of the sister/daughter filming the whole thing and posting it for the world to see. That, to me, indicates a hairbrush is needed for the little Miss.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 28 Oct 2018 18:16
kerrsutherland:
My problem, after seeing the video, is that it wasn't a spanking it was abuse. Plus there's the little matter of the sister/daughter filming the whole thing and posting it for the world to see. That, to me, indicates a hairbrush is needed for the little Miss.

By Texas standards, around a dozen licks with a leather belt atop a fourteen-year-old boy's clothed behind would hardly be considered an 'abusive' spanking--especially for an offender who had clearly risked his life and that of other people.

While I agree that the boy's sister posting the video online was inappropriate, I'm wondering whether or not their mother permitted it, either proactively (by agreeing to it beforehand) or reactively (by failing to discipline her daughter for doing so afterward).

So perhaps "Mom" needs a bath brush applied smartly to her own bottom--not for belting her reckless son's rear end, but rather for (actively or passively) allowing the recording of it to 'go viral' on social media...

--C.K.

sarahjane85
Female Member

Canada
#14 | Posted: 28 Oct 2018 20:59
mj2001:
I had a coworker take his stepdaughter's door away for a week and found that to be a highly effective attitude adjuster (she liked to slam her bedroom door, which was hard to do when she no longer had one).

The STEP-father took away a girl's bedroom door? Even if he was "at the other end of the house", that's super creepy. "Effective attitude adjuster"? Yeah, she'd "adjust" to thinking her step-dad will just go ahead and invade her personal physical space.

Those of you who are dads, what is your opinion of a man who lives in your daughter's house taking the door off her room? Wow.

EdRiderRex
Male Member

USA
#15 | Posted: 28 Oct 2018 21:39
sarahjane85:
Those of you who are dads, what is your opinion of a man who lives in your daughter's house taking the door off her room? Wow.

I'm more interested in mom's opinion of stepdad's tactic. If she disapproves, an interesting commentary on their marriage and its tenuous future. If she's on board, we have a very different pathology at play.

I can only guess MJ works with people in the mines of Eastern Kentucky.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 28 Oct 2018 21:53
sarahjane85
I'm a dad (with now-grown son and daughter). I'd be ok with the punishment only in the following circumstances:
1) both parents were on board (or in this case, the only actual parent)
2) the door -slamming was really a problem (frequency, how hard it was done, "appropriateness" to the circumstances, etc)
3) the teen was warned ahead of time about the consequences
4) the teen had another reasonable and private place to change clothes

In this case, the punishment relates to the behavior (as it also would if the teen was frequently doing inappropriate things behind closed doors (and by inappropriate things, I specifically do NOT mean masturbating, just in case anyone got that idea)

carlspanks
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 29 Oct 2018 04:54
Interesting that it seems to be the sister doing all the talking to the press. Clearly enjoying her 15 minutes...

kerrsutherland
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 29 Oct 2018 09:38
CrimsonKidCK
No, my problem with the belt was, judging from the video, it wasn't going where intended (bottom) but landing all over. That's why I consider it abuse. Spank, fine, if done with love, but it must be done properly.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 29 Oct 2018 11:32
kerrsutherland
Yeah, it looked as if the belt could be striking the side of the seat, the seatbelt buckle, and maybe even the door frame.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 30 Oct 2018 05:32
She was pretty prepared, too. In an interview done with her and her daughter, the daughter says that her mother asked her to go get a belt before they took off after the son. The businesslike tone in which she tells her daughter 'Give me the belt' is just chilling. I can foresee a few stories in the future here that use the video for fuel.

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 13
Adam4824, Alef, Fokus014, gnilrow, johnsmith, LittleTina, RiverVixen19, tomd
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9