library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

An Interesting Radio Program

Sugarcane
Male Member

Bangladesh
#1 | Posted: 21 Oct 2018 05:20
This was initially shared on a google group. It was initially posted by one Mary Catherine under the title School Uniform Startle. I discovered this post few years ago when I started to explore the world of spankos'. I found this very intriguing and saved it for my personal collection.

I guess it would be better if I could share the link. For now, I am just quoting everything as I saved it. May be someone will identify it and share the source later.

===== ===== =====

School Uniform Startle
Mary Catherine

Okay, so I'm listening to the Bob and Sheri chat room, which is a syndicated radio show, on the way to work this morning. I didn't hear the beginning of the hour, so had no idea at the time what the topic of the day was supposed to be (turned out it was unusual things people had done for their kids). Anyway, they had a female caller who'd had a son who was seriously ill when he was in middle school. The boy was out class for about six months in all. He went to a private school and was in gifted classes, and getting work sent home apparently wasn't enough to keep him caught up with the rest of his class.

His mom came up with the brilliant idea of sitting in on his classes every day to take notes, etc. to help keep him on top of his work. The principal agreed, but said that if he let her do it, that she would have to follow the same of rules as the *kids*.

Needless to say I got *VERY* jealous when I heard that the rules included mom attending classes wearing the complete school uniform required of all students!

When she said that, Sheri (who I suspect is one of us, as she always seems to enjoy the calls that relate to spanking and other kinky pursuits a little more than is professionally necessary) perked up and gleefully exclaimed, *You got to go to school AND wear the uniform? How cool is that?!" <ggg> If you've heard her show, gleeful isn't a word I'd usually use to describe her, as she leans more toward quick-witted and slightly sarcastic humor.

She went on to tell Bob and Sheri all about her time at school, including how she'd gotten sent to the principal's office twice for chewing gum in class. She'd also needed to have her mom come in one day when she wore a black bra underneath her uniform shirt to bring her a white bra because that wasn't appropriate underwear for her uniform.

Sheri said that they should make a movie about this...at the very least, IMO, it'd make a great SSC entry! ;)

XOS,
Mary Catherine
---------------
Let go of your fears . . .

===== ===== =====

There is no actual spanking here but one can fantasize and there's a lot of opportunities. If it was true (as Imreadonly2 mentioned), the Principal certainly had a wicked mind.

I don't catch the show, may be someone from UK or USA could identify it for us (or may be it was Canada! I have no idea!!!). But it seems the hostess, Sheri was a little too interested. And who knows, may be both Mary Catherine and Sheri is with us here in LSF.

P.S. For unsatisfied minds, who wants to read more, you can go and check The Perils Of Penelope; a collaborative effort from Imreadonly2 and Penelope Halser. Sadly the series is incomplete but still worth reading. May be the generous writers will look at it kindly.

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 4
Alef, Filbert74
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9