library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Question

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 20 Sep 2018 21:13
I signed up for a months membership on Real Spankings Institute and noticed that as of last Friday I cannot log onto this or any of the Real Spankings sites. If anyone here is currently a member of Real Spankings Institute or Real Spankings, can you log onto the site? Google just shuts down when I try to log on. Is there something going on with the site or is it something to do with my computer?

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 21 Sep 2018 02:08
I have no information on real spanking. As a real participant spanking Nu west Debra I am still in awe Thanks for your tale telling. Probably over 30 Years, still a classic. One beautiful woman with a great ass. Regards.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 21 Sep 2018 16:02
Thank you Yankee. There are two Nu-West videos that came out of that work. Don't know if you have seen them or not but the titles are "The Warden Gives a Strapping" and "Institutional Strappings". Yes it was great working with Debra and Nu-West. I don't know if they are making anything new since Ed Lee passed away but I will always say that Nu- West was a true pioneer in realistic spanking films. Far better than anything you see today.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 21 Sep 2018 18:31
I think I saw a comment from the lovely Debra recently. (I don't recall when the interview was done)They may be defunct but she still enjoys spanking.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 21 Sep 2018 19:05
Well Often123, as well all know, spanking is in our DNA. I'm sure Debra still does and always will enjoy spanking. She was certainly great to work with as well as Ed.

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 2
Goodgulf, Richard_Windsor, Sloth, spankingdude, Stredlie
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9