The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

SSS (was John Benson)

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
sampast
Female Author

USA
#21 | Posted: 4 Aug 2018 15:39
So many familiar faces here. Waves hi to Corporal, CK, Zoey and DLandhill

Sorry to hear about Domino. The name sounds familiar and she probably commented on my stories a bunch, but I have a really bad memory.

I think I'm back. I'm actually working on a story for the first time in forever, and I'm really excited about it.

wooz1111
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 27 Aug 2018 00:49
I'm also sorry to hear about Domino, she and I were friends and we moderated together. Domino was a straight shooter and had no fear of letting her opinions be known. She was originally from Malta and was quite a gal. I had a lot of respect for her. May she RIP.

Incidentally, Zoey, I had no idea that the Domino writing here was not the Domino we knew. I always wondered why she would never respond to my comments here on the LSF. Thanks to you, now I know ...

ZoeyMantis
Female Author

USA
#23 | Posted: 27 Aug 2018 06:53
I agree wooz, the domino from SSS was a straight shooter, and she certainly would have replied. We kept in touch through facebook and emails over the past years. The last thing we did together on the newsgroup was the 2008 short story contest. She made a tour of the US - took a trip over on a cargo vessel (as I recall) and went from one end of the country to the other and met many from the newsgroup in person, me included. It was so exciting to meet her, and she wasn't quite as I expected from her persona online! She was very sweet and soft spoken.

Nice to see some of the old gang hanging out here!

wooz1111
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#24 | Posted: 1 Sep 2018 18:28
Yes, Zoey. I do recall her mentioning that she was coming over here before I left the group but once I did, I don't recall ever going back. Still, it is good to see a member of the old gang show up here. Very nice place, this.

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 6
BrianC780, cady09, Dufus, Heroth, highlander1969, mobile_carrot, vedapierceotk
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9