The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Fraternities and Sororities and spanking

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4
dancingstupid
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#31 | Posted: 31 Jul 2019 20:49
I was in a frat in early 2000s. They had completely revamped their initiation and pulled out I believe most of the most egregious examples of physical hazing. But they walked the line pretty close and certainly psychological hazing was still very much used, and some more minor physical hazing. The worst of it was during hell week when everyone was forced to do all kinds of crazy stuff. The craziest thing I remember was all the pledges were handcuffed together and everyone was to go take showers that way and it was timed and we had to get done within a very short time in order to avoid some other hazing thing. Anyway everyone was in the hall in their towels handcuffed together and then for some reason they wanted guys to pee in a cup to try and fill it up. Not all the guys did it, I certainly did not, and it was passed down the row until filled up as many cups as they could--very weird I thought. Then you rain into showers and only cold water was turned on and ice was all over the floor. Meanwhile people were screaming at you and chanting this crazy chant that had lyrics about beating your kids and fucking your wife.

There's more to the story, but I am pretty obsessed with privacy and I think someone could figure out who I am or at least which frat I'm talking about if they happened to have also gone through the same hazing. I will say that from that night on I decided I would never put up with that stuff again and from then on when someone told me to do something I disagreed with I told them to go to hell. And as it turns out in this new modern form of hazing that's actually the end of the week. The pledges are supposed to figure out for themselves that they were already voted in as members and that they don't have to do anything the members tell them. I was just way ahead of the curve by a few days.

The story is much longer, but I thought I'd share that one example. Oh and I observed no paddling. They were discussed and you did "earn" a paddle when you became a member, but to my knowledge they were not used. However, not too many years' prior I am certain they were.

As far as sororities are concerned I knew girls in them and I heard a few things here and there, but they mostly kept closed mouths about it. I do know that the hazing involved a lot of psychological type hazing and nudity and weird costumes and such, but I never had any girl tell me about being paddled.

Oh and I quit the frat due to my disagreement with hazing. I did not "turn them in" because I didn't want to hurt my friends in the frat and sense it did seem to me like everything being done was always something someone could have said no to, albeit I was the only person who did say no until the very end of the week.

That was probably way too boring story to share here, but I've only had chance to tell one or two people about it in the past 20 years, so I figured I'd share in case anyone had an interest. For me I found nothing erotic about the hazing imposed on me, but it did inform my ideas about what probably goes on at sororities and certainly what USED to go on.

Oh and I will also mention that I learned a lot more about the history of this stuff when going through it and I was told by several older folks that hazing got MUCH worse after the Vietnam war era whenever guys came back from military service because they'd been exposed to so much hazing in the military and sort of wanted to bring it back and impose it on other guys who hadn't served. Not sure how much truth there is to that, but I heard it several times from believable sources. I doubt that played into increased hazing at sororities however.

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 13
Alef, Heike, jadoma, katiehopkins, knicks604, Nelon, ogard, oldman4900, shamensyth, Slis345, Unfortunate
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9