library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

The Danish sense of comfort

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#1 | Posted: 1 Jul 2018 11:06
I walked by a furniture store yesterday. An enormous billboard high on the wall announced: «Cane-line. Life made comfortable». It turns out that Cane-line is a Danish furniture manufacturer. The Danes always had a rare sense of comfort.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 1 Jul 2018 14:42
Alef

I wonder if one day I might walk into a pet shop which posted an ad which said "Cane-ine - when man´s best friend needs discipline".

Well, that would not be so funny. We don´t want cruelty to animals.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 2 Jul 2018 04:22
And there is that undergarment called Spanx! I really have to wonder about the reasoning for giving it that name. The wearer supposed to be spanked over it maybe?

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 2 Jul 2018 14:14
Alef:
An enormous billboard high on the wall announced: «Cane-line. Life made comfortable». It turns out that Cane-line is a Danish furniture manufacturer.

They're online too, and the furniture isn't even 'basket-weave'; it's minimalist scandi-modern, with, I notice, nice thick cushions...

The tag line fits the brand name so (in)aptly, one wonders if the creatives at the ad agency weren't having a laugh.

Alef:
The Danes always had a rare sense of comfort

I love your use of 'rare' here (uncommon, under-cooked, infrequent) and, to really scrape the barrel for all possible significance, it's an anagram of 'rear'.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 2 Jul 2018 20:42
There's an old faux Victorian novel where a girl is said to look as if she had spent the entire day sitting on a cane chair - so perfectly straight and parallel were the fading lines on her backside.

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 11
bearbottom0228, cvsasho, Dejo, Donna, hundjager, maroonraider, spanko231, Tony22304
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9