LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

What Weight?

raisedkilt
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 1 Jun 2018 19:19
Howdy Folks:

If you were to purchase a Ping Pong paddle for adult spanking what weight of paddle would you purchase?

Paddles vary in weight up to 100 grams and can be very light as well.

Thanks, RK.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 1 Jun 2018 20:02
For that matter, would you want one with the rubber padded surface or the kind that is more like sandpaper?

raisedkilt
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 1 Jun 2018 20:18
Thanks for the reply mj.

There are even types of Ping Pong paddles that have two or more layers of carbon in between the plywood. Layers of plywood can be 3 to seven and rubber exteriors can be of various textures and sometimes soft or sponge materials can be added under the rubber and over the last ply of wood. Not having a proper way to test each type for TTWD perhaps we should form a board of paddle testers to resolve the questions. RK

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#4 | Posted: 2 Jun 2018 04:42
We had a ping pong table in our basement when I was growing up and I was spanked once by my mom down there with one of the ping pong paddles. As per RK's response there are apparently different weights and compositions for these but the ones we had were pretty light with a dimpled rubber surface. Mom made sure it more than got her point across but I also recall thinking thank God it wasn't her hairbrush or the wooden spoon. As far as implements go I'd rather take two spankings with that ping pong paddle than a half of one with her hairbrush!

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 2 Jun 2018 19:18
If you're looking for a classic retro "could have been used to paddle a naughty backside in 1960s, 70s, etc" paddle, try searching on "vintage style ping pong paddles". There seems to be quite a few auctions and wood workers offering them for sale.

Modern ones, well what parent would ever pick up one and put it to use today?

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 5 Jun 2018 17:10
I'm with Spankedjenny on her comparison of a ping pong paddle with a hairbrush. I'm assuming we are talking about a sturdy heavy wooden backed hairbrush rather than one of those flimsy plastic ones. I got the belt when older but a wooden thick hairbrush especially on the bare would have to be hell on earth. Yes I would take the ping pong any day of the week.

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#7 | Posted: 6 Jun 2018 05:30
Robert56:
I'm with Spankedjenny on her comparison of a ping pong paddle with a hairbrush. I'm assuming we are talking about a sturdy heavy wooden backed hairbrush rather than one of those flimsy plastic ones.

It was indeed a heavy wooden one, although it felt as if it were hewn from stone!

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 5
ElyFant, feelgoodinc, Ormansanches, raygirl36, SlippersSting
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9