library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanking Mentioned in Saturday Evening Post.

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 2 Jun 2018 01:30
I would like to chime in and point out that there is an awful lot of "intellectual abuse" which goes on at modern institutions of learning which eschew corporal punishment. Most educational institutioms today screw up their pupils with bad ideas. When I was in my early teens my parents sent me to an elite prep boarding school in Massachusetts (we were living in the USA at the time and I spoke English, even though we were actually Swedish). I never saw any signs of physical abuse at that boarding school. And there was no corporal punishment.

But the content of the so-called "education", i.e. the nature of the philosophical ideas which I was taught (indoctrinated with) at that school, rendered me suicidal. I ran away from the boarding school at the age of 15 and returned home. Once home I found that I was so unhappy and depressed that I made two unsuccessful but seriously intended suicide attempts. That boarding school was a modern one. It was progressive and "leftist". It taught me all of the modern isms: ecologism, multiculturalism, altruism, collectivism, egalitarianism, subjectivism, skepticism etc.

Some ten years after that awful experience with a modern educational institution I discovered the philosophy of Objectivism (i.e. the philosophy of Ayn Rand) and I had an "aha"-experience. Ayn Rand showed me where I had went wrong, or rather, where the adults around me had gone wrong and screwed me up when I was a kid. I suggest that everyone here read the essay "The Comprachicos" which is located in the essay collection "Return of the Primitive". That essay is an eye-opening exposition of modern "education".

Often123
Male Member

USA
#22 | Posted: 8 Jun 2018 22:53
Regarding spankings in magazines, I found a series of letters in Life magazines from around 1945 written by young ladies, many of whom got it from their mothers.

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 6
Chandler, donut88, hhouse, Matteo69, oldwrangler2, simar1, spanksandsuch
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9