LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Have you ever chickened out?

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 4 Aug 2010 02:52
I wonder how many of us have had the experience of having an opportunity to get spanked, and being tempted, but chickening out and missing the opportunity?

When I was in Kindergarten I had an opportunity. My teacher, a young woman, asked me playfully on my sixth birthday - "Henrik, since it is your birthday today - do you want a birthday kiss or a birthday spanking?" I was thrilled by the thought of getting a spanking, and I was *very* tempted to answer the teacher that I wanted a birthday spanking. But I was afraid that it would hurt. So I chickened out and told the teacher that I wanted the birthday kiss. The teacher said that I had made a wise choice, but I have often wondered about that afterwards.

Have any of you others also chickened out on some occassion, and missed a golden opportunity?

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 12 Aug 2010 13:29
I remember we got birthday spankings in kindergarten. They were just pats really, but it was over the knee. I don't remember thinking much about it at that time. It was just a silly game. I've certainly never passed on the opportunity to give a spanking.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 17 Aug 2010 02:57
I must have been a real coward in Kindergarten! But I had no experience of spanking at the time, so I suppose that I was scared of the unknown?

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 9
robert1950, Swater101
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9