LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

m/F Stories

Vinsanity
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 17 May 2018 11:17
So anyone who's read my few stories could probably see I prefer M/F, but I have a particular preference for m/F. They're a bit harder to find since the search engine isn't that specific (not that I'm complaining) but I enjoy coming across them. Like little rare gems.

I suppose it's just the idea of an older woman being disciplined by a someone younger. Something about being in that position is both humorous and a bit sexy. Just wondering is anyone has any m/F stories to recommend. I know gloup has a few of them I really enjoy.

And if you just want to talk about what you think of m/F stories that's cool to!

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 17 May 2018 14:06
Vinsanity:
So anyone who's read my few stories could probably see I prefer M/F, but I have a particular preference for m/F. They're a bit harder to find since the search engine isn't that specific (not that I'm complaining) but I enjoy coming across them. Like little rare gems.

If you use the search form 'orientation' field and enter m/F (as text) you get 77 results.

Vinsanity
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 17 May 2018 14:37
Well I feel stupid now... But thanks for letting me know!

hapgood
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 17 May 2018 21:02
Forgive my ignorance, but where do I find the "search form."

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 17 May 2018 21:08
hapgood:
Forgive my ignorance, but where do I find the "search form."

Hover your mouse over the Submissions button, then scroll down and click Search, which will bring up the Search form.
There's also a Help section located under Info.
flopsy

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 17 May 2018 22:33
It's so sneaky to hide the search and help links in the site navigation options. I'm curious - can anyone tell me where there might be links to a member list, past challenges, or even site statistics?

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 19 May 2018 02:05
njrick:
I'm curious - can anyone tell me where there might be links to a member list, past challenges, or even site statistics?

Members List (as well as Authors List) and Site Statistics are under the "Info" button; past challenges can be found under "Features." I've been a member for years and still not that great at navigating this site, although that's on me not Februs or flopsybunny.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 20 May 2018 00:13
mj2001

I suspect you fell foul of the infamous njrick irony there. We've all done it. He once claimed to forswear all self-plugging.

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 6
ebbetsjim, Jake15, ldbill, mars, ogard, overmaamsknee, ProBandit, stuartray
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9