The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Interesting Words

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
cheery
Male Author

Scotland
#11 | Posted: 4 Aug 2010 12:03
Sebastian

Yes, but that takes all the fun out of looking up the 'rude' words.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 4 Aug 2010 12:55
SNM:
flopsybunny: Excuse me while I go look in the mirror to check whether my buttocks are callipygian or Steatopygian
Those aren't mutually exclusive. :D

True, because if they're spheropygian (fully rounded) many fanciers of feminine derrieres would undoubtedly consider them both callipygian (beautiful) and steatopygian (pleasingly plump, to look at it positively).

Within reason, IMHO there's no problem with a guy having a bit more womanly posterior opulence to pat, squeeze, fondle, pinch, kiss, tickle and of course...uhhhh...let me think...what else...??

I can't remember the last action I was going to mention--damned short-term memory loss... --C.K.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 4 Aug 2010 13:08
Cal33:
So Flopsy, what is the verdict??

lolol I'm not telling!!

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 4 Aug 2010 13:09
Exophagy - the practice, amongst cannibals, of not eating one's relatives or members of one's tribe ........ Looks like it's beans on toast tonight then

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 4 Aug 2010 22:07
Two of my favourite "odd" words are erubescence and erubescent

erubescence - the process of growing red or a condition of redness.
erubescent - becoming red or reddish; blushing.

As in "as I lifted my hand I could see my erubescent hand print on her bottom. That was when I knew that I had been right to bare her bottom to the world.".

Goodgulf

blimp
Male Author

England
#16 | Posted: 4 Aug 2010 22:39
The trouble is if you said The erubescent tinge of his cheeks after she had administered a sound spanking or the spheropygian shape of her bottom made him hesitate before he spanked her or even the magnificent steatopygian fullness of her arse, you are not going to win any prizes for the poetic use of the English language! They are just archaic curiousities, aren't they? Can they actually be used? I think beans on toast sounds like a good idea!

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#17 | Posted: 4 Aug 2010 23:09
"Steatopygia" isn't archaic and describes a distinct physical condition, but it is technical and academic. It could be made into a girl's first name, though...

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 5 Aug 2010 01:24
barretthunter:
"Steatopygia" isn't archaic and describes a distinct physical condition, but it is technical and academic. It could be made into a girl's first name, though...

"Honey, does this dress make my butt look fat?"

"Well, Steatopygia dear, it isn't exactly the dress, I mean with your name..."

A terrible name to give a baby girl, unless social attitudes towards Rubinesque feminine features were to change.

I'm thinking of the HARRY POTTER character Nymphadora Tonks (later Lupin)--another questionable female name... --C.K.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 5 Aug 2010 02:55
Hey, flopsybunny! I eat my wife all the time. Tastes great! And she is happy!

SNM
Male Author

USA
#20 | Posted: 5 Aug 2010 05:02
CrimsonKidCK:
I'm thinking of the HARRY POTTER character Nymphadora Tonks (later Lupin)--another questionable female name... --C.K.

You're not the only one to think of that, trust me.

galt54:
Hey, flopsybunny! I eat my wife all the time. Tastes great! And she is happy!

Badum-tish!

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 8
AlanBarr, danjackson84, FiddlersGreen, Gulliver, hunter, Nelon, Pio, sidelines
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9