LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Truly delicious spanking video

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 24 Apr 2018 19:17
This, from Spanking Tube, is one of the best spanking videos I've yet found. (The only thing that could make it better, I feel, would be some shots of her face.) Her vocal reactions, and that hand stroking up and down his leg, suggest that she's enjoying every second of it.

https://www.spankingtube.com/video/8563/otk-spanking-m-f

Robertz
Male Member

France
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 25 Apr 2018 00:18
I'm not usually into videos with hand spanking only but I have to admit that this one was quite good.

For people that are into F/M I have also found an absolutely amazing video not too long ago. I had never seen something like it. The woman is gorgeous and has an incredible body. She scolds the man so well and spanks him beautifully. The guy doesn't just lay there and take his spanking without making any sound like you see in so many F/M videos. He really moans and whines after each stroke. There is a lot of feminization and while I don't find that particularly arousing I didn't mind at all in that video. People who enjoy that are going to have a blast though. My only reproach would be that the quality is very low but other than that it's perfect and I wish there was more F/M videos like that.

Here it is for those who want to watch it (I think you need a tumblr account to watch it):

https://needherdiscipline.tumblr.com/post/154334693596

Eric
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 2 May 2018 02:27
I recently discovered Veronica85 on spanking tube. No bare bottom, but her whole performance is cute as hell in my opinion

BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 7 May 2018 12:12
Phil: as you say, truly delicious. That poor man's hands must be in bits. I doubt he will ever play the piano again.

jimc
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 20 May 2018 12:57
unfortunately Veronica 85 has taken her videos down at spanking tube and you were right her videos were very good and she had some great spanking outfits even though she never bared her bottom for spankings. She was cute and her otk was great.
Jim

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 9
ddracoon, Derrick30, dund93, Shadowdancer
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9