LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

A Spanking's Worth

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 14 Apr 2018 20:28
I read a short story with that title many years ago. It was about a boy who had gone somewhere he wasn't supposed to go, and knew he would get a spanking for it. So he decided to stay longer and get an experience that would be worth he spanking he was going to get. I read this in one of my literature books in school, so this would have been 55 years ago or possibly longer. I'm fuzzy on remembering the details, but would like to know if anyone else on this board has read the story, and perhaps would know who the author was. As I recall, the boy didn't get a spanking when he finally got home, even after explaining why he was gone so long.

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#2 | Posted: 14 Apr 2018 22:40
I could swear that this popped up on another thread on this site. I am not certain but I believe the story was written by a female Canadian author. I have tried Google searching for it but am striking out

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#3 | Posted: 14 Apr 2018 22:47
Ah, yes....it was a thread by YOU Wheatwine started September 20, 2016. The story was written by Louise Baker

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 14 Apr 2018 23:53
I apologize. My memory is not what it used to be. That's one of the hazards of getting old. But it beats the alternative.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 15 Apr 2018 00:02
A follow up question: Is this the same Louise Baker who wrote Out On A Limb? It's the true story of how she lost one of her legs in an accident, and how she dealt with that loss. There is a scene in which her father spanks her.

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#6 | Posted: 15 Apr 2018 04:49
Was the original story you were inquiring about ina book called "Snips and Snails" do you recall? If so they are by the same author

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 15 Apr 2018 15:14
Jenny, it was in one of the literature book that was used as a textbook in school. It was somewhere from 7th to 9th grade, as best I can remember. As we have already seen, my memory is not always the best.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 22 Apr 2018 19:30
This could be an interesting story. I know if my childhood, I hated getting caught and spanked or paddled for something that in hindsight, really wasn't worth the sore tail. Some things however, were well worth the price.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 23 Apr 2018 04:24
Once you know you're already in trouble you have nothing left to lose. As the old saying goes, better hung for a goat than a lamb.

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 8
Alwaysrisky, Balor, Derrick30, Dufus, jake210
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9