LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Have You Ever Fondly Spanked/Been Spanked by a Sibling

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
bunwarmer36
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 3 Apr 2018 01:41
Hey I have something to say & it's one of my fondest memories growing up. I'm the oldest of 4 boys whom all got along rather well growing up. We were and still are extremely close. That being said, there was a particular closeness between myself and my next to youngest brother, whom I am 3 yrs his senior. I've always had a interesting fascination w/spankings even from a very young age. I didn't 't quite understand it at the time, but I'd get the warmest, fuzziest feelings when a spanking on a TV show or cartoon would come on. My brother and I somehow or another, started chatting about it one day when I was as 11 and he was 8. We joked about how a particular Tom & Jerry episode when Jerry was spanking his protégée and how he deserved it. Jokingly, I told him to get over my lap to get his butt whipped. We both laughed, but I gotta as surprise when he actually did it!!! I gave him about 15-20 light smacks and then he got up saying it was my turn. Turn about is fair play, so I slid my shorts down and for over his knee right there on the floor. He smacked me good about 25 times before letting me back up. It srung, but in a strange, really nice way. We were just kids, so it as nothing sexual whatsoever about it. We just found an activity that we both enjoyed and explored it every chance that we got over the next few yrs off & on. It was our little secret and we had an absolute blast. Sometimes if I felt I needed his firm hand, I'd sneak in his room after the parentals were asleep, take my undies down, slide over his lap in the middle of the bed, his back against the headboard and he'd commence to administering a light, yet firm bedtime spanking to my young cheeks. After he'd finish, he's always want me to return in kind which I was more than eager to oblige. It was just out thing to do and we loved it right up until I turned about 14 and he was as 11. By then we were so preoccupied with girls that it just seemed to fade away on its own, but I to this day look back very fondly on on those times that we had.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 5 Apr 2018 04:51
Many of us played spanking games as kids. There's even a reference to something like that in 1995 movie "Live Nude Girls", where one girl likes playing the spanking game and another one views spankings only as painful punishments.

bunwarmer36
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 5 Apr 2018 18:58
Goodgulf, that's an excellent point. We did indeed as kids playing many spanking games & they were innocent & fun. I hadn't yet fully realized the term for it or could even begin to fathom the concept of it. I truly felt that i was the only person in the entire planet that was wired this way & i hated it. Truly thought that i was sick.

Robertz
Male Member

France
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 7 Apr 2018 17:16
I have and it's actually very similar to your story except that for me it was my little sister (also 3 years younger than me). I can't remember exactly when it started nor when it ended but I think it was around age 9-12 for me and 6-9 for my sister. I don't think it happened very often (perhaps once every month at most) and it was always quite mild. I am also nearly certain that I was always the one initiating those spankings, either through playing house, asking questions (from a kids game) where a wrong answer would entail a spank or even sometimes without any excuse. It was mostly me that had the spanker role when we played those games.

My sister seemed to enjoy getting spanked but not nearly as hard as I would have liked to spank her. Back then I was already leaning toward being submissive and while my sister didn't mind to spank me once in a while she couldn't spank me hard enough so that it would be really enjoyable for me. I can't ever remember spanking my sister with anything other with my hand and similarly I don't think my sister ever spanked me with anything other than a little but rather thick hemp cord that we got from a magician box.

I also look at those little spankings very fondly especially considering it were the only times in my life so far where I got the chance to spank and be spanked by someone other than myself.

bunwarmer36
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 8 Apr 2018 01:14
Robertz, those are really sweet & very fond memories, indeed. I wish at times that i could've just locked those moments & time & olayed them over & over to my hearts contemt. Birthday spankings were always my excuse for getting my little girl cousins over my lap & it almost always seemed to work. A few light slaps on a pantied bottom while hidden in a closet, out im the backyard or even in my room. The first time that i ever bared a bottom for spanking was when my brother and i use to play. Couldn't have been more innocent. The first time that i bared a firl's bottom was when i was 13 & my cousin was 12. Again, it was behind the premise of a "birthday spanking, even though her birthday had passed 4 months sooner. We went into the carpeted walk-in closet of my aunt's room upstairs while everone else was downstairs barbewuing and having a great time. We'd played a few spanking games together before, but they wete always mild smacks which she'd giggle and drum her little feet do sweetily on the floor in faux discomfort. We both just enjoyed the thrill and she had (and STILL has) the most deliciously round peachy of a bottom on her svelte frame. Its almost unfair.... So on this particular day we decided to be a but more bold. She took me by the hand and led me uo to my aunts room. My heart gelt like it was gonna beat right outta my chest i was so nervous and excited at the dame time. We walked into the closet amd she shut the door behind us. There was a light right above which she pulled the string and it illuminated the space a bit. I sat on the floor with my back all the way against the far wall. She stepped out of the closet for a quick sec to retrieve a throw pillow from the bed. When she came back into the closet all i could do is stare at her in her Guess cutoffs & matching baby blue top, skin was a smooth dark chocolate that smelled of cocoa butter. She placed the pillow on the left side of my lap as she scooted to the right side. She asked my if i wanted to keep the light on or off which i replied that it didnt matter to me because there was more than enough light coming from under the door. She reached and turned off the light then scooted back next to me on her knees at my right side. We were both breathing noticibly hard by then in anticipating what was about to come next. I told her that since i missed her birthday that I'd have to add extra "licks" to her spanking. She nodded and then lowered her shorts & panties down to right below her sit spots where the thigh meets the tush. She went across my lap and wrapped her arms around the throw pillow and held on tight. Her bottom had always been yummy, but to see it bare had me more than a little bit dizzy. I rubbbed it for a few seconds as she shifted a bit and giggled saying ny hands were cold. I raised my hand and brought it down with light-to-medium force, just enough to elicit a little yelp, but not enough cause any real pain. I kept at it in the center of that sweet caboose until i got to 12, the light smacks were an intoxicating cadence. I was almost sad when i got to the end, but i added 4 more for the months past due that she "owed" me. When i was done i was expexting her to just pop up and that'd be it, but she surprised me by saying that it felt nice and that she felt warm all over and wanted to continue. WHAT LUCK!!! I was more than willing to oblige so i asked how many i could give her to which she replied that she didn't care just as long as it wasn't too hard. So there we were in that closet for the next 15 minutes with my hand bouncing from on orb to another in a slow, sweet cadence that made is both deliriously happy. Sadly, we knew it had to come to an end because we didnt wanna get caught, so i finished her off with 10 moderate swats before i let her go. She sat up and rubbed her butt with boths hanfs while telling me how toasty she was. I had to chuckle as she pulled her shorts and panties back up, checked to see if the coast was clear before we exited the closet. As we wwte heading back downstairs she stopped, grabbed me in a very warm embraced, told me "thank you" in my ear, kissed me on the cheek then bounded the rest of the way downstaires, her peachy round caboose jiggling all the way. From that moment all the way theough HS we were extremely close & played many more delicious spanking games together until my family moved out of town when i was 17. Whats funny is that whenever we did see each other we'd always get away by ourselves & reminisce about the "old days". We got to still play every now and then, but it was few and far between. I went the the Army whem i was 20 & didnt see her again until 5 yrs later at a funeral. Both of us now married with kids of our own. I gave her a wink and she gave me a knowing smile which let me know that she hadnt forgotten about special times together. We've talked here and there about getting together and reliving our past, but between life, kids, etc, its been all but impossible. Besides, how do you tell your spouse you had a really intense spanking relationship with your cousin growing up? My dream is that maybe her hubby could spank my wife while I'd be able to get my hands on that delectable booty again. Perhaps we could spank them together. 🤔😜

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 9 Apr 2018 11:29
Utterly sweet story - with very little adjustment it could go straight into the fictional segment of the Library.

bunwarmer36:
Besides, how do you tell your spouse you had a really intense spanking relationship with your cousin growing up?

Tell her, why not? Might even lead to that delicious swapping situation you've been fantasising about.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 9 Apr 2018 20:08
Actually I was spanked, mildly, by an older female cousin when I was younger. I think that event only reinforced my interests to this day. It was OTK and with her hand on my jeans covered bottom. I already had a slight crush on her and yes, she was pretty.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 10 Apr 2018 01:55
I had a female cousin whom I only got to meet every three or four years during the summer vacation. She was goodlooking and only a couple of years younger than me. I never spanked her and I cannot recall that the thought even occurred to me - even though I discovered my kink when I was just six years old.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 10 Apr 2018 06:20
Being an only I had no siblings. I was once spanked by an older female cousin, though. It wasn't fond. We used to play a sort of game where I would tease her (I was a cheeky little thing), she'd chase me and when she caught me would tickle me until I begged for mercy (I was extremely ticklish). One day I must have pushed her that bit far, she gave chase and cornered me in a bedroom, however instead of tickling me, she sat on the bed, placed me over her lap, facedown and proceeded to smack my bottom quite soundly. I was still hyped up by the chase for the first few smacks, so didn't realise exactly what had happened. Once I did, I do remember having a weird thought. She wanted to be a school teacher and back then teachers were still allowed to hit kids, bolder, worse behaved students than I tended to judge how good/bad depending on perspective, a teacher was by hard they slapped. I thought my cousin would make a pretty good teacher, because she certainly slapped hard! After about 6 stinging smacks she either thought she'd made her point or if she went further then I would work out it wasn't a game anymore and protest and she'd get in trouble, because she stopped. She did babysit me a year or so later, but I wasn't able to engineer a spanking. I didn't forget the incident, though.

bunwarmer36
Male Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 10 Apr 2018 17:11
SeegeeYummy!!!!

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 6
cady09, Ellman, milano, Seegee, whoseturn
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9