library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Do you read stories over, and over and over?

Page  Page 1 of 7: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»
spankdaddy
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 29 Jul 2010 21:45
I would like to know if other members have special stories that hit all the right buttons and get you very turned on to the point that you will re-read that story many times? One of my favorite stories is "Sorority Guest" by Solstice. I have read this story about 25 times. It never fails to get me very aroused even though I know it by heart. I have a couple of other stories all with the sorority pledge getting paddled theme that I have read many, many times. Am I alone or do others re-read stories many times?

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#2 | Posted: 29 Jul 2010 21:56
Yes, just as I re-read favourite novels and re-watch favourite films. (I think I know The Great Escape and The Karate Kid off by heart!)

One spanking story I read over and over is one which, unfortunately, we don't have here. It was called The Dowry of Anna Berlitz by Kristin.

Here in the Library, I will read Invisible by ruegirl, and The Characters are Revolting by Quillis, the former because I think it is a very clever idea, the latter because it makes me laugh.

FLN826
Female Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 29 Jul 2010 22:02
Like Linda , just as I watch old movies or read my favorite books again and again, there are a few stories here that I have read several times over now and will continue to do so.
Usually when a story grips me that much that I read it several times, I'll try to read most of the other stories posted by that author as well.

jefesse
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 29 Jul 2010 22:15
There are some that I've read dozens of times, though after a while a story like that will ususally loose its grip on me.

One that I used to read quite a bit was "Heather on the Farm, part 1" by Daria Little, which is here. Another is not on here (you can find it on my homepage) is called "The Girls Downstairs", by an unknown author.
I really have no idea why these particular stories have pressed my buttons so much.

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#5 | Posted: 29 Jul 2010 22:25
I must admit I read some of my own stories again and again. Sometimes, because I've not written anything new for years, I think ... 'Wow! That was good. Wish I could write like that now.'

At other times, when I read my VERY early stories, I think ... 'OMG! What a load of crap!'

Guy
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 29 Jul 2010 22:56
Since Linda admitted it, I will too. If I am going to re-read a story, it will probably be one of my own.

When seen for the first time in a year or more, some of my older stories come as sort of a pleasant surprise to me...sometimes not so much.

runcy
Male Author

England
#7 | Posted: 30 Jul 2010 00:02
I read books over and over again,my faves are Bram Stoker's Dracula,and Sarah Waters Fingersmith.
There are others,but those two in particular hit something inside of me,whereby I never get sick of reading them.
(I also like re-reading my own stuff,but tend to do so with a critical eye,thinking to myself I could have done this-or-that better.)

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 30 Jul 2010 00:57
Guy:
Since Linda admitted it, I will too. If I am going to re-read a story, it will probably be one of my own.

Since everyone else is admitting it, I'll confess that I, too, re-read my own stories. I guess that, because I lwrite what I like, I also enjoy reading it.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 30 Jul 2010 02:26
jefesse:
. Another is not on here (you can find it on my homepage) is called "The Girls Downstairs", by an unknown author.

Which "homepage" is this? There are stories, that I read over and over again. It is a shame that I didn't keep stories that I had over 40 years ago. They were classics. The stories in my Favorites are read over again. That is why I keep these as favorites.

jefesse
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 30 Jul 2010 04:07
Sebastian:
Which "homepage" is this?

Oops, I thought there was a link to it from my author page. It's [url=http://web.newsguy.com/jefesse][/url]

Page  Page 1 of 7: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»

This topic is closed. You can't post a reply.
Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 10
dignan46, dljsfj, Hotscot, Lizchurch, RangerN714
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9