LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Voy Spanking Forums

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»
Robert56
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 7 Feb 2018 18:18
So, do many people here spend much time on the Voy Spanking Forums? There are several with various titles. I recognize a couple people from here that participate. I find them quite entertaining. Lots of interesting stories and accounts of mostly, spankings in the home.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 7 Feb 2018 18:43
No, never heard of them. D'you have a link?

thepreacherswife
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 7 Feb 2018 18:56
PhilK:
No, never heard of them. D'you have a link?

Just google "spanking site:voy.com" and you will have plenty of reading material, lots of over-the-top stories that may or may not be pure fantasy.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 7 Feb 2018 19:30
Sounds interesting. Thanks.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 7 Feb 2018 20:30
Could be worth checking out. Wonder though how many are still active. Forums and message boards of all types seem to be a dying species, because of social media supposedly.

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#6 | Posted: 7 Feb 2018 21:02
I used to be on the Childhood Spanking Memories forum there but have not been on for several years. I recall it being moderated and it took ages for posts and replies to go through at the time. Maybe it's gotten better. I am sure that if my content is still there it's way deep in the archives.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 8 Feb 2018 02:27
I just searched... They remind me of the heyday of Yahoo Groups before Yahoo cleaned up much of its adult content. Lots of places to role play and post memories and stories. I wish had more time to check them out, but I don't at the moment... hopefully in the coming weeks.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 8 Feb 2018 12:52
Still a lot of adult stuff in Yahoo groups, but most groups inactive, have been for years, and taken over by spammers, particularly the photos and files sections. Moderators vanished.
The SpankingPages group was pretty active about 10 years ago.A frequent participant was DerrtRichard, an author here, and who has not posted anything here ina long time either.I wonder what has become of him.Is he even still alive?
Did look at voy on google, not too impressed, mostly about parents spanking younger kids, some of it rather creepy.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 8 Feb 2018 16:26
Spankedjenny, if you see this, the Childhood Spanking Memories forum is still up and running although possibly not recently active. There are plenty of other forums which you can try which post your responses instantly. For example try the voy forum "Spanked Girls" which is mainly teenage girls, some older recalling either current or past childhood spankings at home or school. You might like this forum. There is also the 'Spanking Moms", "Spanking Post" , "Spanking Mothers" etc. Lots of potential forums to check out.

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#10 | Posted: 8 Feb 2018 19:07
Thanks Robert,

I saw that the childhood spanking memories is still active with recent updates. Maybe I'll check out some of the other ones if I can find the time.

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 11
Briedel, karen8419, Nickf, paradoxu, Sloth
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9