The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Ever wanted to spank your psychiatrist?

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
blimp
Male Author

England
#11 | Posted: 1 Aug 2010 15:27
I can stiil see it now.

Cheery, your post is liable to misinterpretation by anyone with a perverse imagination. What you mean, I am sure, is the image of the enormous arse is indelibly imprinted on your retina. Otherwise the literal minded amongst us, might think the arse is so large it can still be seen from your front room in Deptford or wherever you happen to live! The trouble is I can now visualise an enormous, perfectly hemispherical arse putting parts of South London into permenant shadow. Now that flopsy is what I call imagery!

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#12 | Posted: 1 Aug 2010 17:47
blimp
A gigantic arse indeed. Not a large head, mind you. Perhaps this was an accurate reflection of importance.

blimp
Male Author

England
#13 | Posted: 1 Aug 2010 19:21
barrethunter, I can clearly see what happened. You were so focused on the arse the head seemed far away!

cheery
Male Author

Scotland
#14 | Posted: 2 Aug 2010 10:50
blimp:
Cheery, your post is liable to misinterpretation by anyone with a perverse imagination. What you mean, I am sure, is the image of the enormous arse is indelibly imprinted on your retina.

Not so much my retina but deep in some part of the memory that cannot ever be deleted.
Although I take your point, one must be careful with one's writing lest there be misinterpretation. I hesitate to mention this because it may lead to further confusion, but her head could be fitted a number of time in the volume her arse occupied. Now there's a powerful image.

It was the combination of scale and form that arrested me, but short of spending the rest of my days drifting around Peckham this must remain as ships passing in the night, especially as I don't live in London.

However, the next time I'm in the area I'll have a camera at the ready.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#15 | Posted: 2 Aug 2010 20:49
blimp
Well, at that time maybe my face was nearer her arse than her face. Actually I did focus on her face because even then I wondered at the extraordinary contrast between one nice, respectable, intelligent face and her more impoirtant face which put out quite different messages.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 3 Aug 2010 04:16
barretthunter

Eva Mendes has a really big, but firm, behind. She is blessed by the Gods, with a bottom like that.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#17 | Posted: 12 Aug 2013 22:09
I would love to spank Gloria Braeme, or Joyce Brothers, both of them on their voluptuous naked rear ends. Both renowned psychiatrist's.

Regina
Female Member

USA
#18 | Posted: 12 Aug 2013 22:47
Joyce brothers??? She is so old you be arrested for attacking a seƱior citizen, Six

smeple
Male Author

USA
#19 | Posted: 12 Aug 2013 23:22
cheery:
her head could be fitted a number of time in the volume her arse occupied

I don't see what is so unusual about this. Most of us guys are like this. How else would we able to have our heads up our arses all the time?

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 12 Aug 2013 23:32
I've never seen a psychiatrist professionally, but I've met a few who were extremely spankable, especially one who used to go running in lycra.

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 12
caladonia2000, gerard, markert, ncmtnspanker, Ormansanches, timeroar
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9