The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Ever wanted to spank your psychiatrist?

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 29 Jul 2010 19:32
Here is a story which is rather weird but true.

When I was a teenager, I was afflicted with the psychological illness schizophrenia. When I was twenty I had begun recovering from my psychosis. But I was still having problems, so I sought help at a hospital in Stockholm. And as fate would have it, I was assigned a female psychiatrist who was just a few years older than me. And this psychiatrist was drop-dead gorgeous! I think that she could have had a career as a fashion model, if she had wanted to. She was slender, had straw-brown hair, ripe breasts, full lips, blue or grey eyes (this was 35 years ago so I don´t remember), nice wide hips and a *luscious* bottom. I so wanted to spank this psychiatrist of mine! But of course, there was no way. Her relationship with me was strictly professional. But I think that she sensed that I had a crush on her. But there was probably no way that she could have guessed that I wanted to spank her, specifically. Our discussions never got into the subject of my sexual tastes, so I never told her.

Anybody else here had the experience of wanting to spank your psychiatrist? Or at least your doctor? Or a nurse? A stay in the hospital can sometimes be pleasant! If ths staff is attractive.

blimp
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 29 Jul 2010 22:59
No, never been to a psychiatrist, but there was once a woman at the bank I used. Most of the cashiers were chatterboxes and would keep up a constant stream of small talk whilst they served you, which on the whole I dislike. This woman however has the beautiful but severe look that I prefer and she would just glare at you as if to say how dare you take money out of this bank. Conversationally she was an absolute minimalist but I secretly borrowed her for my daydreams and of course she was ideal for the part of the severe headmistress. In real life I wouldn't wish to give even the slightest hint that I hold her in such high regard.

I confided in a female friend of mine who has known me for many years and is one of the very few people that knows about my inner life. She uses the same bank and always finds it amusing to keep me updated on what she is wearing or how especially strict she was looking this morning. One afternoon I parked my rather scruffy car in the banks "staff only" car park and went and did my shopping. I know it was a liberty but then again I pay a fortune in bank charges every year. Who did the bank send out to give me a stern telling off? Of course it was my stern little ice queen which pleased me no end I can tell you!

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 29 Jul 2010 23:22
This psychiatrist of mine was not strict or stern at all. She was the opposite of Sister Ratchet (the psychiatrist/nurse in One Flew Over the Cuckoo´s Nest). This psychiatrist was so warm, gentle and feminine. I guess that it would have been a shame to spank such a warm, gentle creature!

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 30 Jul 2010 15:46
Don't warm, gentle girls need spanking too? After all, why should the ball-breakers and ice maidens have all the fun?

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 31 Jul 2010 01:43
PhilK, The trouble is that so many women do not know what their own good consists of! I guess that the man in their lives needs to wake them up!

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 31 Jul 2010 21:03
I have never spanked my psychiatrist because I've never had one, though after galt's description perhaps I should go out and get one - or if I don't perhaps I need one. But if I do get one like galt's, I do need her...

I did want to spank my Science and Maths teacher at school. She was a good and sympathetic teacher, which made her more spankable for me. She had a pretty, intelligent, sensitive face, nice tits and the most unbelievable big, round, firm arse four or five times the size of her head, which she fitted into a very tight skirt!

She had a considerable influence on me, and not in the field of science and maths. I regret that I did not, in fact, spank her.

There was also a pretty policewoman with an even more incredible arse in tight trousers in Newcastle some years ago, patrolling down the street with a male colleague, already followed by a man with a wolfish expression and his eyes fixed on her gyrating buttocks - soon by two men as I joined him! It was one of those arses that's so big and heavy that physics says it should droop, but instead it stood out firm and taut miles behind her cunt. She must have done a lot of exercising to keep it in that condition. It goes without saying I wanted to spank it. Unfortunately it also goes without saying I didn't!

blimp
Male Author

England
#7 | Posted: 31 Jul 2010 23:00
If her arse was four or five times the size of her head surely she must have either had a gigantic arse or a very very small head!

Cal33
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 1 Aug 2010 00:18
My first real spanking story posted on the internet (not this site) was one in which a young woman goes to a female psychiatrist becasue she finds herself sexually aroused by the idea of a being spanked by a man. As she describes her feelings, it excites the psychiatrist to the point where the patient ends up spanking her. Written very much tongue in cheek, of course.

I've alway been intrigued by the psychology of adult spanking, and have incorporated the theme into several other stories.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 1 Aug 2010 01:11
blimp:
If her arse was four or five times the size of her head surely she must have either had a gigantic arse or a very very small head!

Ohhh the imagery!

blimp - you crack me up, man

cheery
Male Author

Scotland
#10 | Posted: 1 Aug 2010 12:07
I did see a woman a few months ago on a bus in Peckham, she had an enormous arse, truly huge but perfectly hemispherical. I can stiil see it now.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 15
Eclaris, Euphrosyne, jranders, karen8419, Siergiej345, SirStephen, Tengen, TheGoodWife25
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9