LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Excellent Paddling Images

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
Robert56
Male Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 24 Jan 2018 19:00
Just my opinion but the only decent thing Masterson has going on his sites are the school paddling's. Those are pretty realistic and I've said this previously. AS for the rest of his content, I can't understate this LAME AS HELL!. He is about the goofiest looking guy in this business. He has no idea of how to deliver a realistic spanking. Yes, his girls are pretty bruised up because they do several shoots per day. But getting back to the spanking itself, talk about pacing. Where the hell is the fire Mike? Slow the fu%# down. Use a realistic pace when giving a spanking. Honestly, I'd love to go up to Denver and work with them for a couple weeks and produce some good, for a change, realistic spanking videos. Not to mention the lame duck dialogue. My next question is what's up with the lap top. It seems he's working on his lap top doing some lame duck thing when the girl is standing there waiting for punishment. Sorry but the Real Spankings sites are a big piece of crap. Wouldn't be sorry at all to see them dry up and go away. In fact, this would be a major improvement to the industry.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 10
Balor, Heroth, stevenr, Unfortunate
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9