The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

When did you first realize?

Page  Page 7 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Littlemissderp
Female Member

Norway
SUBSCRIBER

#61 | Posted: 13 Apr 2018 09:15
Yankee, it isn't wrong for spanking to be sexualised at all (IMO), I only felt sick when it was my mom threatening me. It's becuase spanking and sex was interwoven in my psyche even before I knew what sex was. I had this feeling of wrongness when my mom threatened me because it was sexual to me and she was family. I didn't understand it then but when I think about it now I think I would have been scarred had she ever followed through.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#62 | Posted: 15 Apr 2018 01:56
Thanks for your response. It is meaningful and I understand I think we were all made, not learned. Regards. Donald.

jimc
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#63 | Posted: 15 Apr 2018 16:57
like a lot of the others i do not really remember a time i was not into spanking. From what i have read it was some trauma in my life, but to this day and i am 65 i do not remember any one particular incident that led me to spanking. I got excited in newspaper comics that i looked esp. for like Little Iodine and Smiln' Jack. Others i looked at because there were some spankable females like Jackson Twins; Wendy Winkle;Brenda Starr and of course in Lil Abner Daisy Mae and Moonbeam Mcswine and in some of those strips i was rewarded with a spanking threat or a spanking itself. Tv had several spankings like i love LUcy, Mccales Navy (babette) and a few others. i also remember some movies being shown on TV Public Deb. # 1, Flying Down to Rio,Across The Wide Missouri, Frontier Gal and others. so was i made or is it learned i choose made as i remember things from when i was very young that shows i was into spanking when i was 3 or 4. Have a great day.
Jim

Page  Page 7 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 4
Adrian, Alef, Dagnir, mobblers, muralebajt, oldwrangler2, wiz
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9