LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

When did you first realize?

Page  Page 6 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»
drooaygah
Male Member

USA
#51 | Posted: 23 Feb 2018 04:34
Definitely in early childhood. I know that by 11 I was having vivid spanking (and related) fantasies, but they had started years before that. As early as 5 or 6.

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#52 | Posted: 23 Feb 2018 10:55
Hi
I think I've stated in similar replies that it was fiction from a very early age, namely Enid Blyton, comics such as Beano, and later story comics like Hotspur, in which the schoolboy hero invariably received a well described caning and school stories like Jennings. I can still remember a quote from Jennings which after a particularly painful caning the recipient said that he thought the beak had sharpened his cane. Bizarre how you can remember silly things from 60 years ago.
My first example of school Cp was the ruler on the knuckles at seven or eight for talking too much-just pain, nothing else.
I was one of the principles in a primary school play aged ten when my character was threatened with the cane which drew laughter from the audience of parents.
My second was a slippering in front of the class for disturbing my friend by talking to him after I had finished the mental arithmetic quiz before he had. I realise now it was to make me realise that I wasn't exempt as the top boy in the class. we were tested rigorously to prepare for the 11 plus.
It didn't hurt much, just a gentle sting. he asked if it hurt and I hesitated and got another slightly harder to "help me make my mind up" to laughter from the class. I vaguely remember a not too unpleasant stingy warmth, the Very Occasional hard slap on the legs from Dad was worse.
Afterwards all my mates clustered round to ask if it had hurt. I remember the boy I was talking to saying that he'd have said it didn't hurt.
My reply was that I wanted to say No, but I didn't in case he gave me some more really hard ones which I knew he could have. He saw my point.
As far as I know apart from a boy being caned for leaving a drawing pin in chewing gum on a dinner chair, I was the only other pupil ever slippered on the bum, certainly publicly. I just talked too much, and finished my work very quickly. The teacher who used the ruler retired that year and was from an earlier era. My primary school was extremely good and very caring, I loved my time there- far different from Grammar School which I largely loathed until the sixth form.
From 58 years ago and still in my memory!
Jimisim

Jonathan54m
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#53 | Posted: 24 Feb 2018 17:04
My recollection dates back to 12-years old when my neighborhood "girlfriend" dropped me. I remember fantasizing about spanking her, which may have started in anger, but quickly dissolved into erotic appeal. All subsequent girlfriends -- up to and including my wife -- were subjected to -- at various times -- spankings in my mind; almost always for pretend naughtiness.

Good Catholic boy that I was, I see in retrospect the spanking fantasy originating as part of private pleasuring and a way to avoid incorporating the more "sinful" idea of per-marital sex. Degrees of guilt, I guess and of course, as masturbation itself was always viewed as sinful.

My wife of many delightful years is steadfastly "vanilla," so we don't engage in such activities except rarely and without enthusiasm (for her a few belt spankings as a child leads her to conclude " spanking is a punishment; sex and punishment don't mix in my mind.") If she could read my mind during lovemaking, she would know that i beg to disagree. Interestingly and without effect, I offered to receive spankings from her. This has lead over the years to becoming a "switch" in my fantasies. I know for sure that interest in being on the receiving end evolved and was not inherent at an early age, as was my interest in being the disciplinarian.

Johnswitch
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#54 | Posted: 28 Feb 2018 16:00
I was five and we got our first TV,here was so much excitement! when it was turned on I saw a movie right before my very eyes. Three sailors were kissing three ladies then within thirty seconds they were turned across there knees and spanked, then they kissed again. Several days later Two girl scouts were babysitting me One would cuddle and hug me the other insisted I was naughty and smacked my bottom (not hard or maliciously) and then she hugged me. I guessed that's what love is all about and it's never changed. (smile)

Often123
Male Member

USA
#55 | Posted: 3 Mar 2018 21:58
Where oh where were those Girl Scouts when I was young?

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#56 | Posted: 11 Mar 2018 07:05
Where oh where was Janus when I was young? (Not easily available in Sweden during the 1970s, 1980s and 1990s as far as I know. And I never saw it in the states during the 1960s when I was a kid.)

But I saw plenty of Girls Scouts in America when I was a boy. Never got to spank any of them though. And never saw any of them sans clothing. Guess I wasn´t naughty enough!

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#57 | Posted: 11 Mar 2018 10:10
Last verse of 'Be Prepared' by the great Tom Lehrer:

"If you're looking for adventure of a new and different kind,
And you should meet a Girl Scout who is similarly inclined,
Don't be worried, don't be flustered, don't be scared -
Be Prepared!"

I don't think TL was referring to spanking, but who knows...?

maelstr0m
Male Member

USA
#58 | Posted: 21 Mar 2018 22:28
Jonathan54m:
Interestingly and without effect, I offered to receive spankings from her. This has lead over the years to becoming a "switch" in my fantasies. I know for sure that interest in being on the receiving end evolved and was not inherent at an early age, as was my interest in being the disciplinarian.

It had never occurred to me to receive spankings or to ask for them. The first time a woman brought up the topic of consensual spankings I listened out of curiosity without much initial interest. She told me some of her experiences and we talked about it in general terms. Quite a few months later she asked me if I would be interested trying introductory spankings with her. It was not a proposition per se, but an open invitation. Slowly, gradually, we discovered our inner likes and dislikes. It was quite mind expanding to discover a very strong like that I was not originally aware of.

Littlemissderp
Female Member

Norway
SUBSCRIBER

#59 | Posted: 5 Apr 2018 21:10
I can't remember a time when it wasn't a thing for me. I never got spanked as a kid but I was threatened by my mom and it always made me feel sick to my stomach. Even thinking about it now it feels so wrong and that's because it was sexualised for me very early. I remember touching myself to Tom and Jerry when Tom was paddled while stuck in a window, and I was around 4 at the time. I always wondered why I was obsessed with being spanked and hearing about spankings at such a young age. Now 22 years later and the obsession hasn't lessoned one bit and I've just accepted its part of my dna.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#60 | Posted: 7 Apr 2018 02:21
Thanks for your narrative Littlemissderp I agree we are born not made. I would like to know why you were sick to your stomach being threatened with a spanking. And why is it wrong to be sexualized? Please explain. If I am out of line and should exit I understand. Regards Donald.

Page  Page 6 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 10
Bedhand, hunter, medici, ronclute, tocciek
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9