library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanked Coeds: What a Piece of Crap

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 25 Sep 2017 18:11
Don't know if anyone ever checks out this site, but what a piece of crap. The guy has no idea how to spank with any kind of implement. He's like a robot, look at his motion. If you check out the site, turn the sound off. If you think the spankings are crap, you don't even want to listen to the dialogue. I see the site is sanctioned by Michael Masterson, well there you go.

fatherjim
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 29 Sep 2017 18:59
Dear Robert,

Though I have never downloaded or viewed a video from that site, I do find the pics to be not only authentic, but downright scary! The man has amassed a group of truly masochistic women that allow him to make hamburger of their backsides. Why? I won't even try to figure it out.

I love the pics he has of women getting soundly spanked outside in his van's backseat. I love the crying faces of his models. Do I like the severity or his explanations of his discipline, probably not, but I can't just dismiss his body of work as you have as "....", well, you know.

I am intrigued by the M.M comment as well. Again, I think his severity may obscure his attempts at reality at times. Nevertheless, he has provided us with some of the most beautiful and engaging models in the scene.

As I age, which is happening much too quickly, my tastes have long since changed from schoolgirls and naughty teens. To be honest, I wish all children would have a wonderful spanking free life, even in fiction. I see adults all around me screaming for a firm hand! That is where fiction and film have failed us! At least to my knowledge. Just my two cents worth!

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 29 Sep 2017 21:15
I might be confused fatherjim but I don't think there are any still photos available on the Spanked Coeds site. I think it is just videos. At least that's how it was when the site was first launched.

I agree that M.M.'s sites have great looking models. Remember these are spanking site models, they are getting paid for their efforts. Most if not all of these sites work on the concept of "the more you can take" , punishment wise "the more you make $$".

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 30 Sep 2017 15:43
I am only sorry that M.M. chose to let the World Spanking Forum die, and to post only sporadically on his blog. As I mentioned before the WSF chatroom was a lot of fun, nice people, and even better when Bailey or Kailee or other of the models came on.
One of the posters on the message board was the guy from BunBeatingFun, which appears to have shut down. Although I only saw the sample clips I was impressed,likely because the models came across as such obnoxious brats! Like one time one of them was asked not to smoke in the studio,so she just tossed her cigarette on the floor and stepped on it! Inmediately she was yelling for help as her bare bottom was getting soundly spanked!
I exchanged comments with him on the message board once on how it would be great if we had an F/F spanker with the same no nonsense attitude, and he enthusiastically agreed.

fatherjim
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 30 Sep 2017 16:48
I agree that M.M. made a mistake taking down his forum site and does not post enough on his blog. As for the SpankedCoeds site, I was speaking of his blog, not his video for pay site. Look at SpankedCoeds2 and you will see still pics of the most delightful young ladies suffering what can only be described as "severe" punishment. I don't condone severity, but as Robert pointed out, severity probably means more money!

I will try to view one of his vids, just to see what Robert is describing, but to be fair, I don't pay to see women suffer. Seems unfair. I know they are models, but I'm paying for their continued suffering! I know,..., you try to live in my mind a while. I love spanking, but refuse to allow sufferings to those spanked? Go figure!

tyrport
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 30 Sep 2017 21:24
He does post often on FetLife. Many times with free samples.

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 13
abelard, ahowell208, ArthurRanc, cecerege, Gecko, Nelon, ThomasPetersen, tiger123, wiz, xenmur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9