The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Yoga pants

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 17 Dec 2017 12:51
According to a news report, when a Rhode Island man wrote to a newspaper expressing disgust at the growth in popularity of women wearing yoga pants, 300 hundred women turned up on his doorstep wearing yoga pants to protest. I am not suggesting you write to your local newspaper, Glaga, but ...

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 20 Dec 2017 02:12
BashfulBob:
I am not suggesting you write to your local newspaper, Glaga, but ...

Now that sounds like the most splendid of ideas IRL as for a story. Man - some guys seem to have all the luck. I hope they really protested properly, taking time to be thorough, giving an indepth display of what a woman's rear looks like in yoga pants. Man, what a moron - or was he really bright? I wonder if he'll write more times and complain. An idea here, how about writing to a paper about my utter disgust for women who want to be spanked in public...?

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 21 Dec 2017 19:06
In my state there was a story in the newspapers a year or two ago about a young lady in high school who misbehaved badly enough to be sent to the principal for a paddling. There was a controversy about the whole situation, some parents agreed, some didn't. But the story I saw had an interview with the young lady who had no problem with it, she seemed to be of the opinion that she knew it was an option and she paid the price. However, it seems she was wearing yoga pants that day and she did comment that they were not the garment of choice for getting a paddling. Now, maybe someone can use that scenario in writing a good story.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#24 | Posted: 22 Dec 2017 14:07
Wonder if she was in violation of the dress code for wearing the yoga pants. Many schools either ban garments like yoga pants or leggings, or require the top worn cover the seat of them.
Can imagine how that paddle stung, as no doubt she was wearing a thong under them to avoid a visible panty line. You are right, could turn into a good piece of fiction, that even those of us who oppose r/l school cp would enjoy.

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 7
Alef, Alunn, bippyl, Dane, Naotake, northeasterner, Seegee, theo54, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9