LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Warm Up Spankings

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 8 Aug 2017 06:39
Many, many, disciplinary stories here feature "warm up" spankings. Was anyone ever spanked like that in real life as a child/teen? That seems like it's only something that happens in fantasy or in play.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 8 Aug 2017 07:09
I don't think it's a real thing, Rosie. It just seems to be a fun thing to write about, read about and maybe use as a form of play.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 8 Aug 2017 07:12
I get it as a form of play, but I don't really get why so many stories that supposedly aren't about play include them. I wonder why it's such a common fantasy.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 8 Aug 2017 08:50
For some reason I quite like including them in stories. I think its a way of including the intimacy of otk hand spanking, but still being able to bring an implement in to play later in the narratuve.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 8 Aug 2017 12:26
As punishment, it didn't happen for me back then and it doesn't happen now. "Warm ups" are a indeed a strategy for consensual encounters so as to make them more enjoyable. Making a punishment more tolerable or enjoyable seems fairly counterproductive.....as a kid or as an adult.

BlooDenim
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 8 Aug 2017 13:04
I don't think any punishment spanking would feature a warm-up. Rather detracts from the point, wouldn't you say?
They are an essential part of consensual play though..... I welcome one before a heavy session and I always oblige the other way too.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 8 Aug 2017 21:16
No, when I was young and subject to cp at school and at home, never got a warm up of any kind. Be it hand, belt or paddle, it was the real thing from start to finish. I can see this if it's a play or sensual spanking where you want to draw it out as long as possible, while doing the least damage possible.

I simply cannot imagine any of my teachers or principals telling me or anyone else, "Ok, we'll have a nice warm up here first, then I'll get the paddle out." No, that first lick was intended to be a shock and to get your attention.

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#8 | Posted: 8 Aug 2017 22:21
The only "warm up" spankings I ever got were in the sense that my bottom would warm up before bursting into flames!

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 9 Aug 2017 01:52
Interesting comments from all. Forgive me if I change the subject slightly. How do you feel about maintenance spankings? Are they real, plausible or just a way to continue story line? Regards.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 9 Aug 2017 01:57
Yankee, do you mean for children, or in a DD relationship? IMO anyone who does that to their child is committing emotional if not physical abuse. What a great way to give a child the message that they have no control, telling them they will be spanked regularly even if they behave, just to make sure they remember what will happen to them if they don't!

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 9
Biokinton, bjones111, Geoffrey, mrjpayne, parboldpilot, ReginaVictory
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9