LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Allison Miller's First Fully Nude Shoot

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Robert56
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 7 Jun 2017 18:10
I don't know if this is really even worth posting about or not but I check updates on some of the spanking sites periodically and FirmHand is one of these sites. This morning I noticed that Alison Miller appears in her first ever fully nude shoot. I do think Alison is a great looking model. As many know, Alison has been on the FirmHand site for several years now and has never appeared fully nude so this is a different twist. Like I said, Alison is a great looking model, I just wish the spanking sequences they come up with were not lame as hell.

Totila
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 7 Jun 2017 18:39
ÄNTLIGEN!

(No one but my fellow Swede Glagla will understand that reference, but it sums up my feelings regarding ms Miller's decision to go au natural on camera.)

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#3 | Posted: 7 Jun 2017 21:09
Oh no, there are more of us: Finally!

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 7 Jun 2017 23:31
Totila:
ÄNTLIGEN!

Oh God! Is it true? I have to get a subscription to that page asap. I agree completely and wants to add UNDERBART!

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 8 Jun 2017 02:12
Disagree with you Robert. The spankings are real. Watch Dani Daniels react. Tears are hard to fake.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 8 Jun 2017 02:40
Second thoughts Robert. The stories are lame. Please advise why a spanking should be given Not trying to be smug. Would love to hear your thoughts.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 8 Jun 2017 16:09
Yankee, with all due respect, really? Have you seen the way some of these spankings are given? I watched the preview for this latest Allison Miller caning. Lame, lame, lame lame is all I can tell you The guys on this site, where do they find these guys? And yes I agree 100 % with you, the story lines, but in so many cases (not all but most), the spankings, all lame as hell! Not just FirmHand, all of these spanking sites, they suffer from the same lame stories, actors, spanking methods, etc, etc.

JohnS47
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 8 Jun 2017 20:17
One thing that really annoys me about Firm Hand is that so many of the models are already marked when the video begins. I'm sure they're forced to shoot several different videos in a short amount of time, but I wish it didn't have to be like that. I enjoy seeing a bare unmarked bottom from the get go and watch it morph from white to pink to red and/or watch marks appear.

But I totally agree with you Robert56 about your take on spanking videos in general, not just Firm Hand's, which BTW I think are much better than a lot of what's out there. But overall, spanking videos have always been disappointing to me in some respect. I've never watched one without thinking, If I had their resources (those models, cameras, etc.) I could have produced a much better video. I'm sure its not as easy as it looks, and there are probably things to consider that I'm completely unaware of. It just seems like with what they've got to work with, they should be able to do much better. That's why I've always preferred the printed words to videos and loved stories much more. It leaves a lot more for the imagination, which is much better than anything I've actually seen in most of the videos I've watched over the course of my lifetime.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 8 Jun 2017 21:19
Well, acting isn't easy you know and no matter how lovely bottoms these admirable women have; they probably didn't ace at the acting academy, which is why we are fortunate to see their marked rears, instead for seeing them all dressed up on the red carpet outside the Oscars. I am the first one to admit that 99% of the acting sucks so bad that I just want to kill myself when watching spanking videos, but I am afraid that it's the best that we can get. Spielberg won't do no spanking movie. There will be no multi-billion budget spanking movie. 99,999999% of the population would probably not consider a spanking movie career, so sad to say we have to run with what we get. That is why I also prefer the printed word; there everything can be played out perfectly in a way that we'll unfortunately never see in a movie.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 9 Jun 2017 02:39
i agree Robert. Too many lames however. Alison has received a real caning you should watch. You have had the best experience I could imagine with Debra Nuwest. John makes a great point about Firm Hand. They film many segments in one day. Prudent, but a shame. I would love a lilly white to start with. No bruising.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 8
Adam4824, carto75, drkeate, horsey, justojose, LPL51681, Tiredny, tomd, wynchrls
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9