You now have a VCR rating of..........

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 31 Jan 2011 00:26
swishswitch:
Well I just checked my VCR rating and I think there must be some mistake. It is 1 to 1 !!!

That's because my software was rounding it down to the nearest whole number .. have changed it now so that VCRs below 10 aren't rounded.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#22 | Posted: 31 Jan 2011 02:00
So to make sure I am correct, we Canadians can be slow at times...LOl...since I am a author then I do not need to worry about my VCR rating ( currently sitting around 13-1) but if I was not a writer then if I do not comment I may be limited in the number of stories I can read per day. So is there a number of stories I must submit per time period in order to keep my immunity to the VCR rating or not? And if I do write stories and hope for comments on them, then is it not very rude of me to expect others to comment on mine, it is rather confusing to me.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 31 Jan 2011 03:53
blimp:
Shakespeare was absolute rubbish compared to you nj!

Well, no, not ABSOLUTE rubbish...

twisted8:
Oh God blimp! He'll be insufferable for weeks now.

That implies I haven't been insufferable heretofore. What a thoughtful compliment!

flopsybunny:
Hmmm, but I think he LIKES a bit of action from Miss Thrashbottom ... unless I tell her to whack him extra hard

You... you... you wouldn't!

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#24 | Posted: 31 Jan 2011 05:31
runcy mentioned something about "disabling an interclue" ... what on earth is that???? It sounds awfully scary to someone as computer illiterate a me!!

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#25 | Posted: 31 Jan 2011 10:35
Fillet of a fenny snake,
In the caldron boil and bake;
Eye of newt, and toe of frog,
Wool of bat, and tongue of dog,
Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting,
Lizard's leg, and owlet's wing,—
For a charm of powerful trouble,
Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.

Well my pretties, that clever Februs has changed my VCR to 3.93. Still quite respectable and to prevent me from adding Pink Angel's pink cakes (yuk) and all her whiskey to my Hell Broth to compel you all; you should endeavor to CATCH UP! Of course excepting Sebastian & Guy who need no excuse.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#26 | Posted: 31 Jan 2011 10:49
twisted8:
to prevent me from adding Pink Angel's pink cakes (yuk) and all her whiskey to my Hell Broth to compel you all

Hands off my stuff and we will have no filleted snakes either thank you, as I keep them as pets

Remind me never to eat anything you cook, that sounds quite vile

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 7
Elorac, Goodgulf, kanestrokes, StefK
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9