The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

roger moore

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»
jimc
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 30 May 2017 21:56
i saw last week that Roger Moore has passed away and as a spanko his Saint series had 2 good ones (The Golden Journey and To Kill a Saint) . As Bond i do believe he threatened spankings a couple of times, but i really can't remember if it wishful thinking or it was in the movies. Also in the movies there was an article about Barbara Bach his co-star in The Spy Who Loved Me. It had a series in some very special poses for a spanko one with her otk and some light bondage as well as a few implents on hand that were quite suggestive this was either in Playboy or Penthouse and i cannnot remember which one it was either. Anybody remember? Thanks and have a great day.
Jim

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 30 May 2017 22:26
Back in the late 60s I was living in a bedsit in Notting Hill. The next room to mine was occupied by a rather attractive girl who told me she'd been out with Roger Moore a few times. One evening he took her out to dinner and she started being cheeky. She said he turned her over his knee and spanked her right there in the restaurant.

True? Who knows? But she certainly wasn't averse to being spanked - that much I know for certain....

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 30 May 2017 22:40
I can't recall Moore as bond threatening spanking, but Connery did threaten to turn Moneypenny over his knee in Thunderball.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 31 May 2017 04:57
Sean Connery as Bond slapped a woman in From Russia with Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1NyJ5CAdxc

And I was sure there was another spanking scene in a James Bond movie where someone catches a woman in bed with another man and spanks her, but I must be thinking of something else, because I can't find any such scene.

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#5 | Posted: 31 May 2017 06:49
RosieRad:
And I was sure there was another spanking scene in a James Bond movie where someone catches a woman in bed with another man and spanks her, but I must be thinking of something else, because I can't find any such scene.

You're correct Rosie...I forget the name of the Bond film but I think it pretty much opens with a girl getting her butt whipped with a belt...I want to say it was "Octopussy" although I'm not sure.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 31 May 2017 07:23
That's actually Licence to Kill, it's Timothy Dalton's 2nd and final Bond film. The guy whipping the girl is drug lord Franz Sanchez played by Robert Davi, and she's his girlfriend, but had cheated on him. He's whipping her with a stingray tail, which they do say in the film is a pretty vicious thing to use and quite painful. Sorry, I'm a Bond film nerd.
Connery did slap Tatiana Romanova (played by Daniella Bianchi, still one of the most attractive ever Bond girls for mine) in From Russia with Love, because he believed she'd been involved with the murder of his friend Kerim Bey on the Orient Express.
He also slapped a girl at the pool in Goldfinger on the behind. Connery's Bond was a misogynist, which was how the character was written. I think the low point was when he blackmailed a nurse at the health spa he was staying in, while recuperating from injuries suffered at the start of Thunderball, into having sex with him. Classy James, very classy.

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#7 | Posted: 31 May 2017 12:02
Thanks SO much for identifying the movie for me Seegee! Yep, that's the one, although for the life of me I can't recall it having been a sting ray tail. It makes sense with this having occurred on some Caribbean island though. Was this detailed in the movie, or only in the book? I think that I was so mesmerized by the fact that I was watching a movie where a girl got her butt whipped that the rest of the movie was just a blur. You know...James Bond, blah, blah,blah...girl gets her butt whipped...Felix Leiter...some other stuff happens, blah, blah, blah...

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#8 | Posted: 31 May 2017 12:27

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 31 May 2017 14:44
Spankedjenny:
Was this detailed in the movie, or only in the book?

It's even in the daily newspaper strip version from the 60:s by Horak, quite an extensive whipping.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 31 May 2017 22:46
It must have been mentioned in the movie, because I've never read the book. I've only read a couple of Bond books. I'm a movie person when it comes to Bond, and I think the book that they based Licence to Kill on was written by Raymond Benson, as Fleming passed in around 1964, I also believe the book may have been called Licence Revoked, because M removes Bond's licence to kill early on in the story. Even after Fleming's death, though they used the titles of his stories, even if the finished product bore little to no resemblance to the author's original work. Moonraker and The Spy Who Loved Me are good examples of this, as is The Living Daylights.

Page  Page 1 of 5: 1 2 3 4 5 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 4
Alanrg, oldwrangler2, stevenr, Trajan
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9