The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

gymslip

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4
myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#31 | Posted: 5 Jun 2017 23:28
I don't see the point of having everyone dress identically. Clothing choice is an expression of personality; are advocates of uniforms trying to press everyone into the same mould?

The usual reason given - that it makes the difference between the richest and poorest pupils less obvious - is ridiculous. The pupils, the teachers and the parents can surely tell the difference between those pupils who arrive at school in a Jag or BMW, wearing brand-new uniforms (which may have been subtly altered by mummy's dressmaker to a more stylish cut), talking about their holidays in some exclusive resort abroad and showing off the latest electronic gadgets, from those who arrive by bus, wearing an ill-fitting uniform that's partly too small (as they're growing out of it) and partly too big (so they can grow into it), holidayed somewhere local, and only possess electronic equipment that the school insists are necessary - so who is the difference less obvious to?

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#32 | Posted: 6 Jun 2017 00:19
I agree myrkassi. We don't have uniforms, but there is no race for exclusive brands. On the contrary, the current fashion stipulates worn or torn jeans. My daughter just came home with a pair that we actually had to mend before she could start using them. She shows more thigh than on the beach in those jeans. Well, maybe not the proper and decent standard that conservative schools are looking for, but there is no brand problem really.

Page  Page 4 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 8
huberthowhow, redmichaels1, Rfothergill, Zedbront
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9