LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Anticipation

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 29 May 2017 05:16
This can happen under many scenarios. Maybe you and your significant other enjoy spanking and the top has informed the bottom they will be spanked, just not right now, maybe you are separated by physical distance. Or, maybe when you were a child and mom told you, "You just wait til your father gets home, he's going to wear your butt out." So you got to wait until dad got home, or maybe it was mom, and you knew corporal punishment was inevitable. In my case, in fifth grade, I was told by our PE teacher to see him the next morning. It was well known that meant I'd be paddled. That night my imagination ran wild, from being beaten with a huge paddle, to one with nails, to one that plugged into the wall outlet and shocked me on contact. I was almost relieved the next morning when he pulled out a standard school paddle and gave me three licks. Though to be honest, while it still hurt, I'd gotten worse.

So, what does anticipation do for you? If it's a pleasure spanking meant for arousal, does the anticipation heighten the sensations when it actually happens? If it's for punishment, does the fear of the unknown play on you, does or did your imagination run wild as mine did so long ago? Sorry to be so long winded, but the mental aspects of this particular kink fascinate me.

Perry
Male Member

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 29 May 2017 08:42
I'm not sure that 'anticipation' is the word to use, but the 'waiting' for punishment greatly increases its efficacy both in real life and in fiction.

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#3 | Posted: 29 May 2017 08:56
When I am informed that I will be punished, like if we're in the car some way from home, or I am told in the morning that I will be dealt with that evening, it's all I can think about until it happens and my fear mounts the closer I get to being spanked.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 29 May 2017 13:32
Perry:
the 'waiting' for punishment greatly increases its efficacy both in real life and in fiction.

Totally agree. In fact, by strange coincidence I'm currently writing a story entitled (guess what?) 'Anticipation', on exactly this theme....

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 29 May 2017 16:27
My latest loaded (very short) story is also entitled 'Anticipation' but is more about the minutes before than the hours before. (oops, not my latest but the one before it)

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 31 May 2017 15:45
Great answers, everyone. My experience is from my time spent growing up. All but one instance, I got either spanked or paddled within a few minutes of my transgression, so anticipation never got a chance to build up. In fact, one time I was in denial it was even going to happen up until the teacher told me to bend over, (it was the second day of class, in sixth grade) believe me, the denial was over with the first lick. I knew what I had done, but didn't think it was that big a deal, and it was the second day of school. later on I figured out that I'd been the sacrificial lamb so the class would know that teacher did have a paddle and would in fact use it.

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 11
adrimc88, Alef, daveyboy, Hoddle, PGreenham
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9